Author Topic: ~Rising Stars~Warrior Cats RP~Open and excepting!~  (Read 29268 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: ~Rising Stars~Warrior Cats RP~Open and excepting!~
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2014, 09:46:28 pm »
(I think there is already a leader for Rainclan, but there is no deputy. Ask Katra)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2014, 10:13:28 pm »
OOC: You are correct Duna. I'm Rainclan's leader, Maplesta and the rogue, Koy.

IC: Koy let out a yowl of surprise and tried to lunge at him again. "I'm not letting you get away that easy." She sneered and let out another yowl, unsheathing her claws compldtely.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2014, 10:18:35 pm »
Ok, update on main post.
 Because I forgot to do it......
Thanks Hackers., saying the RP is awesome. ^.^
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 11, 2014, 04:27:29 am »
((Yeah, like Windclan. Only there are a lot more tunnelers. My idea was that since their territory is burnt down, they moved their camp underground.))

=Foxtrap=
Foxtrap nodded in agreement, quickly digging up his mice and carrying them by tail. The three made their way through the frigid night, their pawsteps printed in the damp dirt beneath them. With his mouth occupied by five mice, Foxtrap was silent the whole way back.

After tossing his mice into the freshkill pile, the tom yawned with his eyes glazed over with weariness. He shook himself, bits of wood and dirt flying off his pelt. He made a note to himself to take a dip in the pond or something... Well, actually, the Gathering was only a day away. The smell and the dirt might help when I'm doing any sneaking around... If Thornpaw or Liontuft looked close enough, behind the sleepy green orbs was that same dangerous look from before. He bid goodnight to his two companions before retreating to the warriors den, where he fell asleep plotting his plan of "attack" for the night of the Gathering.

*Oddstar*
Oddstar didn't hold back her look of disgust toward the flame-furred rogue beneath her. She was used to cats that could scale trees several foxlengths high... This tom simply threw himself upon the trunk without hope of getting a kitten's breath closer to where she sat. Suppose I can't expect much more from some rogue. The thing that unnerved her was this creature's insane grin. She didn't want to know what he was thinking.

Her bi-colored eyes narrowed, staring down her nose at him. He seemed to be waiting for her to come down, but she saw no reason to at this moment.
"I'm going to give you a choice." She raised her head slightly, nose pointing away from where the camp was, "You can walk away from here, unscathed, and go hunt somewhere else." Oddstar looked back down, expression unchanged, but her tone becoming darker. "Or if you don't, I have a whole group of warriors that will tear you apart piece by piece if you so much as scratch me or another Leafclan cat." She lifted a dainty paw, licking it complacently for a moment and rubbing it behind her ear. "What'll it be? I haven't got all moon-high, rogue."

||Whisperstep||
Darkness. And yet she could feel and see everything around her. Specifically, she could feel the vibrations of a fight above her, and hear yowls, hisses. She twisted the muscles of her body to fit the hidden path, her paws spreading the earth apart and pulling her forward. Whisperstep crawled as fast as the tunnel allowed her to, the vibrations becoming clearer as she neared the scene of the fight.

Right, left. Right, left, and then suddenly her left paw pushes up a pile of leaves and is enveloped in cold night air. She breathes in, careful not to gasp for air because someone might hear her. That's the only thing she really has to hide herself, because there's nothing to hide behind, really. Burnt forest and all. Luckily, the two cats are so involved in their quarrel that they've barely noticed the she-cat.

Whisperstep's eyes widen as she realizes that it's her leader fighting a rogue, and that's when she blows her cover, "Blizzardstar!"
She bounds forward and steps in between them, hackles raised, but she hardly looks intimidating. She may hate conflict, but abandoning ones leader...That is simply unforgivable. She stands her ground.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Hennessy

• Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 11, 2014, 05:24:50 am »
I'm waiting for Blizzardstar's response before I post again.))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Oakfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • TwoGuessWho
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 11, 2014, 05:56:37 am »

t h o r n p a w

Thornpaw's prey was tightly clenched in his jaws as he hurried off with the patrol back to camp. A little bounce in the apprentice's steps where out of proudness of himself and the praise he received from his mentor and Foxtrap. It had been a fine night for hunting, as all three toms were supplied with plentiful amounts of prey. There were moments when Thornpaw had to stop to reposition the mice in his own jaws, but each time a stop was made the journey grew nearer to its end.

Its wasn't until moonhigh when the familiar sight of Valleyclan's camp awaited in the patrols path. He had been the last to enter the camp and dropped his prey in the freshkill pile just as the other toms had done. Glad to see he wasn't the only tired cat out of the group he dipped his head in farewell to Liontuft and Foxtrap before finding his way to the apprentice den. It only took a few minutes for Thornpaw to curl up in his nest and fall into a deep sleep.

(A "plan of 'attack' for the night of the Gathering"? Ooh, this is getting good :). Can't wait to see what Foxtrap has in mind.)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 08:11:07 pm by Oakfrost »

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 11, 2014, 12:49:01 pm »
Waiting for Opalpaw's post for Tornear.
I agree with Oakfrost, this is getting good. c:

-Liontuft-
The tom began to travel back with the others, silent due to the mice in his mouth. He slowed every time for Thornpaw to situate his prey, he noticed the proud look on his apprentices face and smiled.

He reached the camp soon after, setting his prey down in the fresh-kill pile. He nodded in reply to both of the toms, following Foxtrap into the warriors den. His friend seemed to be thinking of something, Liontuft didn't really take any concern. The Gathering was only a day away, and Liontuft was excited for what business the other clans had. He rested his head and closed his tired eyes, ideas of the clans business racing through his head. His thoughts soon left his head as he drifted to a content sleep.
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 11, 2014, 03:39:49 pm »
As Meadowstar walked into camp, she saw Liontuft and the rest of his patrol had caught a lot of prey. She approached Liontuft, b it he walked into the warriors den. Smiling at the pile of food, she walked into her den.  The medicinecat was waiting for her, "Did it work? Is the rogue clan dead?"
I fed their leader the deathberries inside a mouse. I covered his body and told the clan he ran away. They scattered into groups of two or three. They are no longer a threat."
"Great now go to sleep so you are ready for the gathering."

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 11, 2014, 03:45:15 pm »
((I was thinking of having a time skip to the morning once Koy and Blizzardstar are done fighting. Not much to rp when they're all sleeping xD))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline heartsgirl99

• Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 11, 2014, 05:09:31 pm »
fireblaze stood his ground, claws digging into the earth as the flame-colored feline waited. There is no need to waste time and engery on attempting to climb trees.
"I'm going to give you a choice" what choice? I don't need choices
"you can walk away from here, unscratched, and go hunt somewhere else" don't need orders from anyone! fireblaze's little "voice" said in his thoughts, making the insane feline lifted a threatening unsheathed paw at the clan cat. The more the clan foe was here the more it made fireblaze wanting to hopefully jump onto the tree and fatally cut her throat. His tail moved left and right, still waiting for her to come down from her spot. Instead, she threatened him to send clan warriors after him if he dons't leave or attack. Rolling his green eyes, fireblaze lifted his head up to get a better view of the clan leader. "I don't take orders from anyone but the voice" he hissed, still keeping the grin as he got up, walking slowly towards the tree. "I will not leave until there is a dead cat on the ground surrounded by a pool of blood here" he lifted his voice a bit higher just to mock the leader. "and I know who that dead cat is going to be" he said in a mocking but insane tone, staring at the she-cat with his grin wider. ((don't worry, he won't hurt or kill oddstar unless you want fireblaze to do either one, fusedhearts))
Signature by Green