Author Topic: Wind's Presets (Closed for a short break)  (Read 7738 times)

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Wind's Presets (updated!)
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2017, 09:59:35 pm »
You'll have to have either WinRAR or 7-Zip downloaded, or you can just manually upload each file to MediaFire.
To do this, go to C:/>FeralHeart>my_presets and go to the folder which has this preset in (I'm assuming preset_7?)
Then, select all of your files as demonstrated below:

Then right-click and select 'Add to archive' or 'Add to preset_7.rar' and it'll compress these files into one .rar file for the person to download once given the download link. When this .rar (or .zip) file appears, go to MediaFire and click 'Upload', once the upload section pops up; browse through your files until you find the preset_7.rar file and press upload. Here's a screenshot of what should happen:

Click 'Copy Link' and message the person you want to send the preset to via the forums, paste the link, and you're done!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Windstrider

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Soon-to-be college student!
    • Windstrider2017
    • windstrider2017@gmail.com
    • Windstrider2017
    • View Profile
Re: Wind's Presets (finished request #1!)
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2018, 12:59:37 am »
I haven't been on here in ages (people have said junior year in hs is the busiest and/or hardest year and it's true, this year was soo busy!) but I'm back since it's summer break now! Plenty of presets are on the way and requests are back open. If there's anything I forgot, since it's literally been like an entire year lmao, please remind me.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 01:44:51 am by Windstrider »

Offline Kahbloom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Happy Camper
    • Kahbloom
    • View Profile
Re: Wind's Presets (OPEN!)
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2018, 06:40:33 am »
Ah, yeah! Junior year was a nightmare for me!

I've never seen this thread before so I thought I'd compliment your cute presets! ;) I really love the simplicity, & I'm a sucker for the cool rainbow markings that people do! I think those look so magical, almost fairy-like. From your list of ideas, I think the sunset theme preset sounds super interesting!
Please say hello if you see me in-game!
kahbloom.deviantart.com

Offline Daimondrose

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2018, 09:08:36 pm »
hello,

maybe you can make my space horse
into a space canine or feline?

if you can put scrolling in it thatll be awesome, or any thing else spacy feel free

(c)Lotorshot
(c) sigyrn

Offline Windstrider

• Windstrider2017
    • Windstrider2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2018, 09:39:28 pm »
Thanks!

And ok cool, I'll add the space preset to the request list, and I'll add the sunset one to the ideas to-do list. I'll make a canine and feline version of each of these. :3 I'll do the canine versions first, since I have experience making canine presets.

If I can, I'll try to give the space one an ambient gold light effect, and some glow effects, to match the gold lines and glowing things in the pic.

Edit: I made the inside of the mouth as well as the tongue gold, and I think I'll leave the teeth white? But let me know what you want the mouth/teeth/etc to be, since they're not in the pic. Also, should the mane be opaque, translucent, scrolling, etc?

-----------------
Here's what it looks like so far:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 10:51:40 pm by Windstrider »

Offline Daimondrose

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2018, 11:19:42 pm »
Thanks!

And ok cool, I'll add the space preset to the request list, and I'll add the sunset one to the ideas to-do list. I'll make a canine and feline version of each of these. :3 I'll do the canine versions first, since I have experience making canine presets.

If I can, I'll try to give the space one an ambient gold light effect, and some glow effects, to match the gold lines and glowing things in the pic.

Edit: I made the inside of the mouth as well as the tongue gold, and I think I'll leave the teeth white? But let me know what you want the mouth/teeth/etc to be, since they're not in the pic. Also, should the mane be opaque, translucent, scrolling, etc?

-----------------
Here's what it looks like so far:

looks good so far, and you can make the inside like a pitch black void lol

and the mane .. i would like it and the tail to be semi  translucent like the horse ref and scrolling c:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 11:25:53 pm by Daimondrose »

(c)Lotorshot
(c) sigyrn

Offline Windstrider

• Windstrider2017
    • Windstrider2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2018, 11:32:28 pm »
Ok, so black tongue and teeth too?

And ok
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 11:34:02 pm by Windstrider »

Offline Daimondrose

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2018, 11:37:08 pm »
yes

(c)Lotorshot
(c) sigyrn

Offline Windstrider

• Windstrider2017
    • Windstrider2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2018, 03:53:41 am »
Ok, got it. The head (including eyes, mouth, and teeth) and tail are basically done. Just gotta do the body and add the effects to the mane and tail. I can do optional translucent wings if you want, too. To match the mane and tail maybe? I think the scrolling should work for all of them, and the translucency will definitely work for all of them since I've seen people make 'ghost' presets that are all translucent.

Offline Daimondrose

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2018, 04:47:51 am »
Ok, got it. The head (including eyes, mouth, and teeth) and tail are basically done. Just gotta do the body and add the effects to the mane and tail. I can do optional translucent wings if you want, too. To match the mane and tail maybe? I think the scrolling should work for all of them, and the translucency will definitely work for all of them since I've seen people make 'ghost' presets that are all translucent.
sorry late reply but sure!

(c)Lotorshot
(c) sigyrn