Author Topic: -please read!- Cannot get into map  (Read 784 times)

arilioness

-please read!- Cannot get into map
« on: April 11, 2020, 10:43:46 pm »
Hello!, im really sad because i cannot get into the map!, ill try to tell you as much as  i can about it and really hope someone sees it and can help me

So i wanted to finally be able to see people instead of them being untextured because of them using the legendary markings pack which is not included in the base game, i followed a tutorial to install it and did it EXACTLY like in the video, and everything went very well!, i could finally normally see people and enjoy the game, but then like hours later, i entered in a map (eastern pass) and it loaded, it loaded forever (and my mouse could move, which it usually cant while it loads), i dont know if it would give any error because i quit the loading screen pretty quickly and did not take the time to see if anything would happen, then i reset and had send home both of my characters in the user panel and tried again, i could log in easily, but when i would select a character and start, it would do the same, it would load and keep loading, the mouse still can move while it loads, so i dont know what to do!, i dont know if it would be the legendary markings because my computer could easily handle them and i installed it exactly like the tutorial, i did not furtherly mess with the files or anything, and other people follow the same tutorial i think and dont experience problems with the legendary markings pack at all, ofcourse it could also just be the server itself and could be up in minutes or hours, but i just wanted to post this in case it does not get fixed

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: -please read!- Cannot get into map
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2020, 10:44:53 pm »
This just seems to be a general server issue right now, it doesn't sound like you had an issue while downloading the Mass Markings as many players, and even me, are having trouble getting past the loading screen to get into a map.
I think the best bet is to just wait.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

arilioness

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2020, 10:52:51 pm »
@priaise okay, ill let you know when i can get in again

arilioness

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2020, 09:14:17 pm »
@priaise i can get in again ^^, this thread may be locked

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2020, 09:17:29 pm »
Glad you were able to get in! I'll be locking this now since your issue is resolved~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort