Author Topic: Is FeralHeart your Secret?  (Read 38001 times)

Offline Sheebiee

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • TheQueenOfLionsPL
    • View Profile
    • LionQueen's DeviantArt
Re: Is FeralHeart your Secret?
« Reply #100 on: February 08, 2016, 08:38:52 am »
1) Yas, I think. Only my brother often see me when I play. My friends are different in "internet". They see Facebook, Snapchat, Yt, etc. But not online 3d games and forums.

2) Nah. I wouldn't like to be called English "Fluffy" in Poland ;-; I know my hair is fluffy but... Ya know...

Ingame as ~ LionQueenPL
Download my preset
My dA

Offline Rostova

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • BurrBoi
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 09, 2016, 11:03:08 pm »
1- I told my friends about fh, only one had any interest in the game at all. Now she's trying to get an account, but my other friends really dont care.
2- I wouldn't mind being called Kate or Angel, or even grayrain.

Lights and streetlamps flicker in the snow

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 10, 2016, 03:45:34 am »
1 - I've never told any IRL friends about FH, never really planned too.
2 - I wouldn't mind being called Likuu, I'd probably respond the same, as well as I would in a Skype call. I go by Likuu in many places, from social media to games & systems.
artwork by dehvina

Offline Primrose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Primlet
    • Primmmy
    • aleuwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 11, 2016, 06:31:25 am »
1. To be honest, I used to keep quiet about FeralHeart. But as of recently, I started to talk about it with close friends/family. There's no shame in liking a game like this.

2. I'm pretty sure that I would respond if someone in real life had called me by my fursona(Prim)'s name. I do have people that I know in real life in my Skype contacts. My name on there is Primmy.

Pixel icon made by the lovely, Daffolily. ♥

Offline barghosts

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • free pizza for life
    • chewgags
    • chewgags
    • coffeemo
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 19, 2016, 03:22:37 pm »
Do you keep your FeralHeart business a secret from friends in real life?
Yes, because I know that it's not something they'll be interested in talking about. HOWEVER, my best friend knows about this game and we often talk about funny shenanigans that happens to us when we're online.

Would you respond if someone called you by your fursona's name in real life?
The only people that knows my fursona's name are my close friends and people who follow my accounts. Though if someone I didn't know called out Blade in public I'd probably start speed-walking away like I heard nothing. x'D

KERMIT IT'S NOT A COOKIE

Offline Raddlegoose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 19, 2016, 05:43:09 pm »
  1) Yeah, because no one I know is interested in these types of games, other than about 2 or 3 of my friends.

2) Mmmhmm, I would just be quiet for a few seconds, and then be all like "How did u know??!?!?!?!?!!"

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2016, 01:22:53 am »
I've never had a reason to keep this game a secret from anyone. It's something I enjoy and I don't expect everyone to like the same things I like so it's perfectly fine if anyone outside of this game doesn't like it when I do, it wont change my opinion of it. If someone called me by one of my character names on here, I would probably laugh.

Offline StarSlayer

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • :(
    • HideTheTrash
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 07, 2016, 07:19:44 pm »
Do you keep your FeralHeart business a secret from friends in real life?
Yes, a million times yes. I hardly like to accept it myself that I have a feral side of me. I used to get called a 'furry' back when i was a freshman. I hever had an anthropomorphic form though. However I've always had some kind of beast form since I was in the 5th grade. I'm a Senior in high school now. It's an embarrassment to me. I live in a the 'status quo' kind of society. I never was one to w a n t to be the weird outcast kid. And getting out of that scene was the best thing that happened to me. I'm not about to go back because I want to embrace my extra weirdness. I'm okay with keeping it to myself. It's a private thing. It's not that big of a part of me, either. If anything, what it is is what would be my dream reincarnation. Currently it's a wyvern. The appeal is being able to take all terrains, it seems like it would be so free. I mean I know it's impossible but, I can dream.
Would you respond if someone called you by your fursona's name in real life?
Well, my 'fursona's name is kind of synonymous with me. It used to be stand alone but I changed it to something more meaningful to myself. Though I don't really tell people about the name, only from time to time if I know I'm not going to be dealing with someone much, like on vacation if I meet someone new I'll tell them my name is Auro, short for Aurora. Otherwise my friends and family call me by my Birth name, in which I hate so much I'll refuse from even mentioning.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #108 on: September 07, 2016, 07:36:16 pm »
Eh, 'tisn't a secret nor is it publically announced to m'friends. I 'ave one real life friend who also plays FH; we made accounts pretty much on the same day.

I don't actually 'ave a fursona. I made a red fox fursuit after a character I made named Red Rose, but I don't associate myself with her as an identity. And although I normally roleplay as Enoki, I'd definitely not consider him a fursona of any sort; main reason being he's a male and I'm certainly not. I wouldn't mind being called Enoki or Red Rose, though. So, I guess I'm indifferent on the matter.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 07, 2016, 08:58:45 pm »
1)Yes and no. I really only have one rl friend anymore. She knows I play FH, and back in the day I introduced it to her too so she made an account. She's no longer active though. However, If I were to meet new people and make new friends, I'd be hesitant to introduce them to this online me that plays animal mmo's.

2)I don't really have a fursona. I guess you can kinda call the main character I made for here my fursona though. I'd feel a little odd, but i'd just role with it and make this person my bro xD Although, i'd feel a bit uncomfortable because how would they find out that about me?
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.