Author Topic: Is FeralHeart your Secret?  (Read 38045 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: Is FeralHeart your Secret?
« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2015, 10:25:25 pm »
Do you keep your FeralHeart business a secret from friends in real life?

Yes, sometimes. I mention it to them sometimes, and try to persuade a few of my friends to join. But I've stopped now, since I'm afraid that a few of my friends would break the rules if they joined and possibly get me banned in the process. They don't really like following the rules and I can easily see them doing something that would break the rules.

Would you respond if someone called you by your fursona's name in real life?

Yes, I would. I try pressuring my friends into calling me 'Turtle' instead of my real name all the time, but sadly you can't really give yourself a nickname. But if someone somehow would call me by my fursona's name, I would respond.

Offline Elaysa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2015, 10:12:49 pm »
Generally, my friends/class mates never heard of this game. So, if I would start to talk about FeralHeart in front of them, they would be like: "What are you talking about?". I've tried to bring some of friends/class mates into this game without any success. So basically, I remain quiet about my FeralHeart business in front of my friends/class mates, because they're not interested in it.

No, probably.

Echoing harmony

« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2015, 11:09:54 pm »
Nah, my whole school knows I play it. They are just really jealous that I have an account.
Otherwise, it's me & my friends who are known as the "FeralHearts Group"

Yes, It's all the time I'm called Kitty, Or Catnip. I'm even called Echo alot.

Offline Naasari

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • my tumblr lol
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2015, 08:19:55 pm »
Some of my friends and my Therapist actually know about Feral Heart, I don't really like to tell people because of how taboo being a furry is in the first place; so telling them I play a game that revolves around animals such as a canine and feline, it's kind of awkward explaining it to them. I usually draw my fursona, and people just ask what I'm drawing and I'm like " Oh! a dog" I don't like to go into too much explanation of what I am drawing when I do get questions.

Offline Rangeranger333

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Have a lovely day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2015, 10:53:50 pm »
1. Pretty much yes, and that's because I have no friends.

2. If someone called my "Kokari" I would freak out and be so happy! That means they could want too be friends with me.
My signature is a work in progress!

I'm Rangeranger333 in game!

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2015, 11:10:22 pm »
I might've responded a long time ago but meh. Change.

My family's known I play this game for a while and I have no trouble showing them it. I'm awkward when it comes to talking about video games and stuff, though, so any friends I'd have wouldn't know unless they walked in on me on the forum or playing the game.

I'd be confused if someone suddenly called me "Hugrf". I'd likely have a lot of questions, like how they'd know about my fursona or who they even were if I didn't know the person that called me it. I've never shown my face even to my closest online friends yet; I'd definitely be surprised if someone called me that all of a sudden.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2015, 02:54:26 pm »
1. Do I hide FH from my real life friends?
Yes. Yes I do. In fact, the only one who knows I still play on Feralheart is my sister.

2. Would I respond if someone called me by my fursona's name?
Hell yes. If someone shouted out "Edol!" in the middle of a store, I'd whip around and began searching for the person who called it out. In fact, with a few closer friends on Feralheart, we've always told each other that we'd only address each other by our fursona names.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Burgundy

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2015, 05:47:56 am »
Pffft, only a few people know about me on FH.
And I wouldn't be all too weirded out if someone called me Burgundy or Burg cause that's the color of my hair and an actual nickname people think they've so cleverly crafted irl.

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2015, 10:53:19 pm »
Well yes I have trust issues with a lot of my friends and even my parents like I tell my parents stuff just not everything for instance I am in groups and I don't think they know about the whole mate thing and I don't want to tell them in fear that they will take away my game I just love this game so much. My friends irl are just jerks to me which is why I can't really call them friends and yes one does know about this game but could care less and the others haven't a clue in the world
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Offline Dacota101

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2015, 11:14:45 am »
I have never thought of this before....I would not respond though. Most people think that playing computer games makes you a geek xDD I am VERY guilty of doing this soooo xDD Lawl