Author Topic: Is FeralHeart your Secret?  (Read 38034 times)

-WhereSunRises-

Re: Is FeralHeart your Secret?
« Reply #80 on: November 27, 2015, 08:57:49 pm »
Yes! I keep FH as bi greatest TOP secret XD Only my so called "brother" and two other friends know that I play this sort of game. To them, Fh would be embarassment and boredom.

And about that name? OMG of course! Name of my fursona is my nickname so yea, I would be shocked but I would surely respond :D

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2015, 01:35:36 am »
My one friend who did play it ditched it, and everyone else is uninterested. If people called me by my sona's name, well, that's what I'm used to, so yes, I'd respond.
Happy Pride Month!

Offline Hotdogsrule

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • i eat cereal at 6 pm
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2015, 04:56:46 am »
I've mentioned fh briefly, but I don't have a fursona and I'm not a furry, but I did go through such a phase in sixth grade, where she was a sparkledog called Skittles (cringe).

bork
(i don't even like hotdogs)

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2015, 07:04:37 pm »
Like others have said, I guess I would consider FH my secret. The reason being, no one I know has the same interest in games like such. They'd rather play FPS on Xbox and things like that.
About 2 years ago, though, I did show my friends the game and was open about it. I don't really know what they thought of it at the time, but I know they don't remember the game now, except for maybe one of two (and online friends I met through fh, obviously) so they don't know about me spending most of my time here.

If someone called me by my sona's name, I don't know what I'd do or how I would respond. I'd be very surprised/shocked that they knew it, since I keep my fursona and other characters a secret as well.

I've mentioned fh briefly, but I don't have a fursona and I'm not a furry, but I did go through such a phase in sixth grade, where she was a sparkledog called Skittles (cringe).

In sixth grade, I also had a fursona that was a sparkle dog named Skittles. That's pretty spooky. :')
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 09:05:25 pm by Tessel »

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline Scornhound

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • 𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢
    • FiendOfVengeance
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2015, 08:07:52 pm »
Yes, because my family is a bit 'protective' or should I say: nosy. Also because people I know irl don't look as if they'd want to play this game.
𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔟𝔶 𝔪𝔢

Offline Hotdogsrule

• Dedicated Supporter
  • i eat cereal at 6 pm
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2015, 08:30:17 pm »
Wow Tessel! Very spooky. What did she/he look like?

bork
(i don't even like hotdogs)

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2015, 08:34:28 pm »
Wow Tessel! Very spooky. What did she/he look like?

Honesty, I don't really remember. I think she/he (I don't remember the gender) had a bunch of multi-coloured spots though. What about yours?

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline Wolves1014

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • ♥ ♥ ♥
    • aiymatsu
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2015, 08:37:25 pm »
I would say yes I've kept FH A secret to my friends. My sis (Kinda used to) Play it. Until, Her computer crashed and she started up FH. Well.. It Crashes on her (ALOT!). And My fursona is, Well If you see my icon, That's her. Gallardo my Wittle Huskeh (ouo) And if anyone called me By my fursonas Name, I would freak out (XD) I would probably just stand there frozen. (Gallardo's Nickname is, Lamborghini XD Gallardo is a type of Lamborghini)

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2015, 08:38:21 pm »
Well to be honest, only my mum knows that I play this game. But no one really knows about my username, in-game name or anything actually. It's not exactly a secret but It's just a getaway from reality.

Offline TheChillFangirl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • It's been a while!
    • bandmomfriend
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2015, 10:02:23 pm »
(1)  *sighs and hangs head* Yes.  But that's because everyone would call me a weirdo if they knew! And I'm already a weirdo in their eyes (Sherlock, Marvel, the Phandom (Dan and Phil), and so on)......

(2)  Probably.  I would respond more though if you called me by my forum name (TheChillFangirl) instead of a character name (Firestorm).  Well, no.  I would scream and freak out because OMG SOMEONE KNOWS WHO I AM ON THE INTERNET WHAT THE HECK I DON'T EVEN POST PICTURES OF MYSELF ON THE INTERNET HOW DID THIS HAPPEN AAAAHHHH

I'm fubbernucked.