Author Topic: Is FeralHeart your Secret?  (Read 37626 times)

Offline Hotdogsrule

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • i eat cereal at 6 pm
    • View Profile
Re: Is FeralHeart your Secret?
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2015, 10:19:46 pm »
Wow Tessel! Very spooky. What did she/he look like?

Honesty, I don't really remember. I think she/he (I don't remember the gender) had a bunch of multi-coloured spots though. What about yours?
I remember mine really well actually, after unearthing old drawings. She was anthropomorphic, blue, with a white belly, and she had multicolored sock markings. Also, because of FH's influence, she had some blue bangs.

bork
(i don't even like hotdogs)

Offline jazyn12304

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2015, 11:06:00 pm »
1. yes because I really don't want anyone to ask me a bunch of questions about the game
2. yes because i'm not getting spammed with friends requests

Offline Queen_Innocent

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2015, 11:12:56 pm »
Do you keep your FeralHeart business a secret from friends in real life?

Would you respond if someone called you by your fursona's name in real life?

Well, I don't bring it up. No one knows about my fursona (only two close friends), no one knows about me derping on the forums. Oh! All of this art of Ahkrin that was made by other people? Nope. Don't know that either. My school friends have no idea what fun life I have with FeralHeart :D
If someone were to call me Ahkrin or Starry in real life, say, shout it out in the hall way at school, I'd respond. Although, it would take a second to take in what just happened. I'd probably get creeped out knowing that someone know my fursona's name. Just slowly walk away for now. Save the difficult questions for later... yeah..

If there has already been a thread like this then please lock v.v
I honestly don't have any IRL friends to talk about it. If you are asking family, my mother comes in with my dinner and says "Oh. Playing your animal-game again?"

I will be going to a public highschool for my first two years, and then moving over with my aunt and uncle for the last two and college (I'll be considered an adult at 17/18 lol INDEPENDENCE)

When that happens, I will talk about my role-playing and adventures with my friends, my stories. I'd even let them on my backup account to see what the game's like and if they want to join me in this wonderful world. I'm very open about those things- and proud about my role-playing skills. I'm not afraid to show it- I just have no-one to show. .3.

Nothing really would happen except for me imitating my fursona's personality and character to respond. Seeing as i'm blunt and open about what I love doing and playing- there really would be now drama.

Now, I can see having a girlfriend/boyfriend knowing I role-play mates with others even when being with them for drama- but that's why I really want to find my true love on the internet. Because they will understand me.

Hope I didn't get too soppy with my post. XD

-Kap

Offline Iscream.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2015, 12:01:13 am »
1. Do you keep your FeralHeart business a secret from friends in real life?

Heck yes. I love my two best friends, but they're not the kind of people that would understand what I do on FH and why. Really, I don't think my parents would even understand the concept of roleplaying, even if I explained to them that I simply love writing and this is the best way to improvise and try new things with my techniques. Only one person - one of my cousins - knows what I do, and that's because she's the one who introduced me to games like this.

2. Would you respond if someone called you by your fursona's name in real life?

Um, no. If someone directed one of my character's names at me on purpose I would most likely run away screaming. xD As said above, literally no one knows about my life here with you people. So unless they were someone from here, that is a definite no.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 12:05:06 am by Jenny »

Offline Hanging Dog

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • #Herbs // Toppsi Twirlly
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2015, 07:48:00 pm »

Feral Heart is actually not a secret , a lot of people who know me know that I often Role Play as a weird cotton-candy floof dog. Even to other Rper types, animistic role play is a rather odd verse and I get 'heat' from it quite a bit. My friends love me though, and address these game I play as 'Furry Everquest.'  <3

Sig und Avvie von Moi
In-game User(s): Hanging Dog & Bleached
--
I'm Always Here If Ever You Need Halp

Offline itsmichael

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • i play guitar
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 18, 2016, 05:20:21 pm »
Yes.
My fursona is Michael and my name's Michael so I wouldn't care

Ign: itsmichael
Deviantart: michael-tomato
youtube: michael-tomato
Signature by Kikiorylandia

Offline PartyyRockinn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • stay hungry
    • littlelavi
    • lvstbites
    • satansoffspring
    • amitycakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 20, 2016, 04:26:37 pm »
1) God yes, it really is. I would die if anyone found out. I have a lot of friends at school and they think I'm really cool or whatever and this would definitely change their minds. It's a guilty pleasure of mine. I wish they didn't think it was so weird.

2) If someone were to address me as Amity or Lavina, I would make sure they weren't someone from the game that recognized me first. xD But I definitely wouldn't respond if not. No one can know.
FH Username: PartyyRockinn
Sig by SHRINES on dA
Icon by prospecte on dA

Offline Laureneda

• Curious Wanderer
  • She's mad but she's magic. No lie in her fire.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 03, 2016, 08:34:15 pm »
Well, I've actually tried to get my best friend into the game. She said it was "boring" at first. Then a while later  I showed her some of the role play I do and she wanted to try it out.  She got an acc, downloaded the game etc but I'm still waiting for the moment we can both be online at the same time x3  My other friend, just stands their and listens to me talk about it.  I don't even know if she was really listening though.. One of those "silent" types x-x

And if someone called me by my characters name.. I think I would answer them. I don't really know because its never happened xD

Offline xXWolfey28Xx

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 06, 2016, 06:56:56 am »
1. Yes, I sent a pic to only ONE of my friends and my mom knows about my account but not what I do on it.

2. If someone called me my FH name in real I would just walk by like nothing had ever happened, maybe a few minutes later I would look back to see who said it, but if it was my friend I would go to my other friend's "group."

Offline kmth

• Forum Newcomer
  • "There's only me there's only you" <3
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #99 on: February 08, 2016, 08:23:53 am »
Do you keep your FeralHeart business a secret from friends in real life?
Well, yes. Except one who plays the game with me. No one of my friends even know of this game, or any of my involvement within it and its forums. Ha, 15 and a loner for life.

Would you respond if someone called you by your fursona's name in real life?
Well.. That's pretty unsure. None of my friends know of any of my fursonas, as I draw random wolf characters within spare time. If I was, I would look a bit over my shoulder to see if they were actually trying to get my attention. I do have my friends call me Fluffy Kovu though xD
Those who call themselves 'ugly' don't know that they're the must beautiful person in someone's eyes <3