Poll

Have you seen us before?

Of course!
Maybe once or twice
Not really...

Author Topic: The Arai  (Read 6495 times)

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: The Arai
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2015, 10:12:04 pm »
Character Name: Strix /Arai/
Username: EnokiTheDryphon
Character Age: 3.7 years
Roleplay Sample: Opening her violet eyes, the Alaskan Malamute-Maned Wolf mutt stepped out of the solitude of her den. Her mane flopped to the left side of her face as the wind blew by. The scents in the air filled her lungs as they passed through her nasal passages, giving her the odors of a herd of deer nearby. "Hmph, I guess it's time for breakfast," she said with a grin, bearing her teeth-which were to a fine point, but not too sharp. Taking the pathway she almost always used, Strix found herself ahead of the herd. Awaiting the sound of hooves beating against the compacted dirt, the sleek canine crouched behind some brush. Her stomach empty, her ears perked, and her eyes sharp, the female was ready for the kill.
Activity Level {1-10}: 5-8
Appearance:
No preset~

With preset~

I am givin' a reference due to the fact I am not sure if "colorful" markings be allowed in the roleplay. If not, I shall edit the preset in accordance to the standards of the group.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline DividedColony

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • The Homie Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2015, 01:13:23 am »
Character Name: Strix /Arai/
Username: EnokiTheDryphon
Character Age: 3.7 years
Roleplay Sample: Opening her violet eyes, the Alaskan Malamute-Maned Wolf mutt stepped out of the solitude of her den. Her mane flopped to the left side of her face as the wind blew by. The scents in the air filled her lungs as they passed through her nasal passages, giving her the odors of a herd of deer nearby. "Hmph, I guess it's time for breakfast," she said with a grin, bearing her teeth-which were to a fine point, but not too sharp. Taking the pathway she almost always used, Strix found herself ahead of the herd. Awaiting the sound of hooves beating against the compacted dirt, the sleek canine crouched behind some brush. Her stomach empty, her ears perked, and her eyes sharp, the female was ready for the kill.
Activity Level {1-10}: 5-8
Appearance:
No preset~

With preset~

I am givin' a reference due to the fact I am not sure if "colorful" markings be allowed in the roleplay. If not, I shall edit the preset in accordance to the standards of the group.

The colors are totally fine. As long as they are more pastel and not blinding! But this is perfect! Just send a request to the group and we will add ye' in! <3

Offline DividedColony

• Curious Wanderer
  • The Homie Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2015, 03:03:43 am »
bump

Offline DividedColony

• Curious Wanderer
  • The Homie Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2015, 09:15:25 pm »
lil bump

Offline DividedColony

• Curious Wanderer
  • The Homie Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2015, 08:49:09 pm »
Bump!

Offline Hanging Dog

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • #Herbs // Toppsi Twirlly
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2015, 03:17:47 am »

Character Name: Rvoni / Arai /
Username: Bleached
Character Age: 1.11
Roleplay Sample: Gracing the environment about her with a subtle gaze the lethargic female would release a vocal, high-pitched yawn. This was Rvoni's element, highly apathetic she would finish her yawn with a smooth groan and proceed to kick her hinds to the side. "This day couldn't get any better" Rvoni would say, her docile tone leaving her lips with a giggle. The lazy female would then let her body fall after her hinds, a smile touching her face as she extended her front paws across the warm grassy ground.
Activity Level {1-10}: 6-7
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 03:21:07 am by Nidhogel//Twirl »

Sig und Avvie von Moi
In-game User(s): Hanging Dog & Bleached
--
I'm Always Here If Ever You Need Halp

Offline Hotdogsrule

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • i eat cereal at 6 pm
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2015, 12:36:31 am »
Character Name: tbd, I have some top names, shouldn't be hard
Username: Hotdogsrule
Character Age: 3 years
Roleplay Sample: Maris tilted her head to th sky, luminescent eyes analyzing the stars. She needed to make her way to the big river, where surely that rabbit den she'd been watching would still hold five very delicious meals. She decided she would would pick off two for tonight. Thee she-wolf spotted the twinkling north star and turned in its direction, her paws sinking in the peaty after-rain ground as she trudged forward, hard winds battering her back from the front, long silky fur lashing and tangling from thee movement.
Activity Level {1-10}: 4-6, I am trying to get back into FH but it may not work perfectly, i can be on any day of the week and will probably be on 2-5 times for AT LEAST 30-60 minutes each time, my time zone is central too.
Extra: Rn I'm working with a bit of a rubbish computer, thee e key is a bit screwed up so it might add some, not type th e, or havee it delayed and it will go somewhree elsee, also my display driver might crash if th computer gets hot, but by christmas there's a 90% chance i'll be getting a nicee new computr meant for gaming!

bork
(i don't even like hotdogs)

Offline DividedColony

• Curious Wanderer
  • The Homie Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2015, 01:49:09 am »

Character Name: Rvoni / Arai /
Username: Bleached
Character Age: 1.11
Roleplay Sample: Gracing the environment about her with a subtle gaze the lethargic female would release a vocal, high-pitched yawn. This was Rvoni's element, highly apathetic she would finish her yawn with a smooth groan and proceed to kick her hinds to the side. "This day couldn't get any better" Rvoni would say, her docile tone leaving her lips with a giggle. The lazy female would then let her body fall after her hinds, a smile touching her face as she extended her front paws across the warm grassy ground.
Activity Level {1-10}: 6-7

Congrats, you are in, and welcome to Arai! <3 All you have to do is add Arai to your name tag, send a join request, and we will accept as soon as possible!

Offline DividedColony

• Curious Wanderer
  • The Homie Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2015, 01:50:17 am »
Character Name: tbd, I have some top names, shouldn't be hard
Username: Hotdogsrule
Character Age: 3 years
Roleplay Sample: Maris tilted her head to th sky, luminescent eyes analyzing the stars. She needed to make her way to the big river, where surely that rabbit den she'd been watching would still hold five very delicious meals. She decided she would would pick off two for tonight. Thee she-wolf spotted the twinkling north star and turned in its direction, her paws sinking in the peaty after-rain ground as she trudged forward, hard winds battering her back from the front, long silky fur lashing and tangling from thee movement.
Activity Level {1-10}: 4-6, I am trying to get back into FH but it may not work perfectly, i can be on any day of the week and will probably be on 2-5 times for AT LEAST 30-60 minutes each time, my time zone is central too.
Extra: Rn I'm working with a bit of a rubbish computer, thee e key is a bit screwed up so it might add some, not type th e, or havee it delayed and it will go somewhree elsee, also my display driver might crash if th computer gets hot, but by christmas there's a 90% chance i'll be getting a nicee new computr meant for gaming!

Welcome to The Arai! And sorry about your computer. Hope it gets fixed and everything is alright! All you have to do is add Arai to your tag, and send a join request to the group, and you will be accepted next time we are online!

Offline DividedColony

• Curious Wanderer
  • The Homie Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2016, 11:36:06 pm »
The Arai returns! Feel free to post once again!