Author Topic: [Sibblets Characters ~ All feline(Story&Pictures)]  (Read 3468 times)

Offline Sibb

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • #BusinessCat
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Sibb
    • http://sibblet.deviantart.com/
    • STEAM_0:0:71732532
    • View Profile
[Sibblets Characters ~ All feline(Story&Pictures)]
« on: August 08, 2012, 01:31:37 pm »
Hey guys, just thought i'd share a few things about my characters that I use on Feral Heart. Some I have created basec upon a story I have thought for them, some i've created because I don't see many other wild cat species running about other than the common leopard, tiger, ocelot, jaguar, lion and cheetah. Well some I have made that maybe a few of you have never heard of. They do exist but some/most are quite endangered so are barely ever heard of.

Obviously my main character will have the biggest story and most of all the only story to his life, most of the characters; like I said, I created because barely anyone uses the species. Sometimes it's good to be rare. ;)
Read the story of Sibb if you want. :)

By the way guys, Sibb's user info is HERE! --> http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=24943.msg319330#msg319330

First of all is my TOP main character Sibb.

---------

Sibb
Sibb is a small fragile little cheetah cub who is 6 months of age.
This fur is soft and cuddley, eyes that shine bright blue, claws like sharp knifes but are never used apart from defense.

Story
It was mid-summer, animals played, weather rained; but still a place for a cheetah cub or two to go running about.
Sibb & his sister, Suki were kept under a den of dead yet thick tree branches that were party deforested. Air could seep through every part of the den, yet no animals could apart from the cheetah family. Tesana, the mother was a lonely parent of Sibb and Suki yet was very brave and stood noble upon the cubs; trying to show the way of life and how to hunt small prey even though they were not yet ready. But as Tesana was a lonely parent, she had to teach these cubs to hunt before anything happened such as poachers hunting for skins and destroying land and habitats of other animals.

One day, Tesana sat the two small yet frail cublets in the large thick den. The cubs were to stay at the den and stay together to keep safe, as the mother sprinted off for brunch. Hours went on by, the cubs were even more hungry than before, suddenly, Suki ran out of the den; looking both left and right and up and down to check for no predators. Nothing was to be seen so Suki jumped out and into the tall blades of grass and waddled along the hard dry ground, Sibb slowly followed behind her as both cubs were instructed to keep together, Tesana was still hunting at the time the cubs left the den. Nightfall began to timber upon the dusty plain, yet the cubs were quite far from the den and searching to get their way back, Suki slightly sobbed yet dared to walk on further to explore, Sibb squeaked for Suki to listen but the cublet continued to keep on walking. Tesana returned to the den after unsuccessfully capturing a meal, times were tough for food and all the cublets could depend on were their mother to feed them, Tesana sniffed around the den, a small faint trail had left a scent of the adventurous cublets behind, she quickly tried to follow the faint scent before it began to fade even more. Rain had began to fall upon the plain as the cublets were still lost and looking for home; most of all, their mother who was also desperately looking for the cubs, the scent of them began to fade as the rain had fallen upon the scent and washed it away. Tesana began to sqeak for the cubs, calling, waiting, hoping and following what small trails she could find.

Upon the walk, Sibb and Suki were yet to find out the dangers of the wild, this Tesana had not even taught to the cubs yet. Sibb and Suki heard spitting and faint hissing noises befalling the two lonely cubs, Sibb saw faint dainty eyes peeping through the tall bladed grass, a tongue like a sharp fork consistently poked itself through the grass. A fairly slippery looking branch had slithered through the grass and approached Sibb and Suki. Suki and her curiosity had partly got the better of her as she cautiously sneaked towards the small fellow, with a shiver of the grass, the slippery branch thing had lifted itself up off the ground, tail still on the floor yet had managed to stretch it's body to great heights, Sibb saw the snake not knowing what it was but had knew it meant harm upon Suki and her curiouslity. Sibb jogged fourth and tried to grab Suki by the scruff, Suki had leaned her paw out to get closer, the snake hissed and spat at her drenching her fur coat. Suki paused for a moment as she attempted to licked herself clean, she moved onwards closer to the snake leaning her head forward and without warning the snake had then striked at the cublet. Within a flash of lightening, the poison of the snakes attack had quickly flushed through Suki's body and the predator slithered away. Sibb approached Suki; sniffing her, a faint yelp leaked from the cublet's maw as her eyes drooped slowly, poison had flushed the life away from Suki, and for another flash of lightening and the heavy rainfall befalling the two cubs Sibb's sister, Suki was gone.

A small frail corpse layed upon the dusty plain that very night, Sibb sat beside his sister, hoping, praying that Suki was not dead or gone. Tesani heard the cries of Sibb from a mile, she quickly dashed to the cries to find her eldest daughter was dead on the ground, a cold corpse of the family, taken by a snake. Tesani was so upset, she squeaked, Sibb squeaked along side Tesani. The two cheetahs were left upon the plain as rain still continuously began to fall upon the cold death of one daughter and ones sister, the two sat together mourning of the death with great distress.
Tesani rose to her feet and questioned Sibb. "What happened here, Sibb." She asked whist huffing, Sibb sat up and answered whilst sobbing greatly. "I-I don't know...Suki left the den, you told us to stay together, and and she ran off into the grass and I followed." Tesana began to growl out of pure anger of her eldest cub's death. "What attacked Suki!" She squeaked. "Some kind of slimy branch thing, it spat at her and bit her on the cheek!" He cried whilst telling the story to Tesana. She struggled to understand but faintly figured what had attacked Suki. "Cobra.." She sighed. "Sibb, it is time." She suddenly spoke with deep digression. Sibb had paused, confused as the cub was he began to speak without the soft sob. "What? What are you talking about? Time for what?". "Time...time for you to grow up. Leave the plains, never come back." A long pause had befallen the cublet as the mother walked off wagging her tail every step, Suki's corpse was left upon the ground, not a peek from Tesani whether to leave Suki or not, she just...left both cubs there.

Sibb sat that lonely night, staring at Suki, hoping she could hear him. "I'm sorry, Suki. I am so sorry." He cried whilst lowering his head and tears of sadness flowed from his ducts, more rain threw itself down upon the plain as Sibb layed beside Suki, holding her till the morning arised. What was Sibb to do? He is now forever alone to walk the earth. Nobody will take such a small frail walking meal, he is too much of a runt to belong anywhere. Sibb had decided, yes....it was time to grow up. Forever did he walk the plains, leaving his sister behind he had prayed that she would forgive him for the sins he had caused to befall such a majestic family member, this he did regret dearly.

The next character I use is a rare and endangered species called Serval Cats.
------------
This character's name is Kuphis, he is a 6 months year old Serval Kitten. Raised by humans then set free.
He has a neat mane, light pelt, sharp claws, large ears and eagle like eyes.

Now we have my next chaarcter that is a grey Leopard Cub called Raekke.
-----------
Raekke doesn't really have a story apart from that he is now a teenager and has already gone past the 'leaving the nest' part. He is 14 Months old. He has a lovely grey pelt, sharp claws, a fancy mane and a long tail for balance. Some mistake him for a Snow Leopard which he is not, just abnormally grey which makes him unique. Raekke has a neat sense of curiosity, his kindness kills a few at times along with his acute smile.

Now we have my Jaguar Cub, Ceren.
------------
Ceren is a 6 month year old Jaguar Cub with a happy life with happy friends to keep him company. All he wants to do is run around and play all day every day. Everywhere is his playground. Ceren can be very helpful, very gentle and very play full; this you have to watch out for, he gets you before you notice what he is up to. :3
Ceren has a lovely light brown pelt with a very nicely groomed mane, claws and a long tail for balance and simply a toy of his to play with.

Another character of mine is my Ocelot Kitten, Holis.
------------
Holis is a 6 month year old Ocelot who was abandonned by his parents and then adopted by some tigers who were willing to put up with the quiet one. He has a nice small yet brushed mane, claws, long tail for balance and a fairly light chocolate pelt.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 08:21:26 pm by Sibb »

Signatures    |    Avatars

Kitzeh

Re: [Sibblets Characters ~ All feline(Story&Pictures)]
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 01:39:23 pm »
Ah, lovely to read. You've put a lot of work into this I see. Makes it even more interesting! (Ish Deception from SP)

Offline InanisTesta

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • ~Username: InanisTesta
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 02:33:33 pm »
Love it! That must have taken you quite some time. The story is well written and it was amusing to read. All of your characters are cute ;3 And have amazing stories!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 02:37:36 pm by Marjolein »

Feel free to PM or whisper me in-game if you have anything to be asked, my username will be InanisTesta

Offline Sibb

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #BusinessCat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 02:50:27 pm »
Thank chu guys! =^3^=

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 01:45:01 am »
Cute :3

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 07:18:10 am »
Cool! I have a jaguar character two! Maybe we can meet in Fluorite Plains with our jaguars! ^^
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Sibb

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #BusinessCat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 07:49:40 am »
Yeah could do sometime!

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2012, 12:38:20 pm »
Sibb chu charries are so adorabubble, I could die! <3

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2012, 12:46:05 pm »
My main character Topaz should really meet your little Sibb, they'd be adorable I bet ^^ Being around older teenage years and young adult, she would probably be protective over teh wittle cubblet.

Lovely characters you got there, cheetahs need more love!!

Offline Sibb

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #BusinessCat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2012, 05:02:34 pm »
D'aww thank you guys and yeah Viinca that'd be a brilliant idea. :J

Thank you for the comments. :)