Author Topic: Fursona preset needed + Another preset >.<  (Read 2806 times)

Offline Midgetsc

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Fursona preset needed + Another preset >.<
« on: February 18, 2012, 07:46:59 pm »
Hello, people who play Feral Heart. I'd like a preset of my fursona, Red, made. (I'm not copying the user Red, he was actually one of my RP characters from a long time ago. Don't get mad at me >.< ) Here's an example of what he looks like:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1tuFRR-F61M/S9sRdhUqkiI/AAAAAAAACO4/j1o7yUV0pcs/s1600/Red+wolf+with+pup.jpg

Then, there's my ghost, Flora. This preset will most likely be very hard, but I think it's possible...

Flora, well... Is a ghost. I'd like a black line that outlines her body, then white fur that you can sort of see through, basically white and you can faintly see what's behind her. If it's not possible, just normal transparent will do. :) I need her eyes to not really be freaky and floating if full transparent needs to be done, so if possible sort of make the eyes fit in with the rest of everything. If she is fully transparent, I'd like her eyes to be more glow and possibly transparent for the white inside her eyes. Her eyes are a sort of cool blue, like the Feral Heart water but maybe a little brighter... Or, if you're awesome at coding and stuff, maybe you could be able to see water in her eyes? Last, would it be possible to add wings to her, but make them transparent so you can't see them? This is because ghosts normally can fly, but they usually don't have exact 'wings'.

If someone can do either of these presets, or both, I'd be really thankful. I can pay karma or any other method of payment except DA points because I don't have an account on DA and never will because there are many disturbing pictures on it. :( So, yeah. Thanks for taking the time to read this. :)

Offline Sandleaf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Fursona preset needed + Another preset >.<
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 01:10:56 pm »
This seems difficult- BUT I LOVE A CHALLENGE!!!  :D If you still want these two presets done, just say the word and I'll get right on it. To be honest- I think I'll have more trouble with Red- I'm not great at making really realistic looking presets but I'll give it a shot. And for Flora- I've just recently learnt the basics in coding presets- But I want to expand, I really do- so I'd love to do her. If you give the go-ahead, I'll get started when I've the time, have a few friend's who want presets done too.
I am the creator of....

Offline Midgetsc

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Fursona preset needed + Another preset >.<
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 05:39:33 pm »
Sure, give them a shot ;)