Author Topic: A somewhat-simple preset? c:  (Read 6298 times)

Offline Sambari

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
A somewhat-simple preset? c:
« on: September 18, 2012, 02:05:51 am »
Well, I dunno. I suppose it's simple...ish. Maybe it can be considered of moderate level?

Anyways, though, I have this OC character named Skunky that I would just absolutely -love- to have a preset of. I'm definitely not the best artist (I rather suck at it), and I'm even worse at presets. It would mean the world to me, though, if someone could draw Skunky for me. I can't pay for it, unfortunately, unless you like karma on here. If you play other games like petsites or something like that, I might be able to pay. It all depends, really. I'm looking for a good-skilled preset maker here, though. Sorry to you guys who're just starting out! :c

This is the picture I decided to make of Skunky with the beloved Wolf-maker that many of you preset makers most likely see oh-so-often. It's very popular, no? :3

I just want the preset to look similar to that. I want shading, of course, though. I would also superly love it if you could also do this one little request for me. That silver front paw of Skunky's is a mechanical prosthetic, which goes from about her ankle down. I don't mind if it looks somewhat 2D-- I just want it to be able to look like it's mechanic. Could you do that for me? c:

Please, if you do decide to take on this preset-drawing, can you PM me about it? I kinda forget about these topics sometimes. Even if I don't, though, I guess it's better to be safe than sorry. :D And, as I said before, I'd totally love you for forever if you could do this preset for me. <3

Since I can't think of anything else to put, I'll just end the post here. PM me if you have any questions. I'll respond ASAP! :D

EDIT: Darn, I knew I forgot something. It isn't absolutely required, but it'd be appreciated. I would like it if you could color in the mane and tufts for the preset, too, just in case. For that, I suppose it could be the color closest next to the hair that it could be colored by. I generally like manes to be darker than the fur nearby it... whatever really matches well, though. It may or may not be needed... but sometimes when I look at FH characters, it just looks like they have big fat foreheads without any hair on top of them. If that happens with the preset you'd be drawing, I could simply put a mane on and problem would be solved. You would not have to color in/draw/design wings, though. I don't like those. ^^ Hopefully, this'll be the only thing I forgot.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 02:11:39 am by Sambari »
My faith in Feralheart will be restored when General is restored.

Offline BlueStripe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Glow of the Blue
    • View Profile
Re: A somewhat-simple preset? c:
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 02:09:51 am »
I can do this!

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 02:10:19 am »
I am also PMing you this post, i might be able to make it but not that good. One Question, Do you want moving texture, transparent or just normal? Ahh dang it!

Offline Sambari

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 02:12:28 am »
I can do this!

Really? :D That'd be awesome. By the time I saw your post, I'd added a little paragraph on the bottom. Have you read that? Just wanted to make sure you have. c:

Offline Sambari

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 02:14:20 am »
I am also PMing you this post, i might be able to make it but not that good. One Question, Do you want moving texture, transparent or just normal? Ahh dang it!

Thanks for the offer. I wasn't expecting replies so quickly *u*
The texture does not have to be transparent or anything like that-- just normal. Or, whatever seems to make it look best, I suppose. Moving presets make my eyes go kinda funny sometimes, though. :P So no, I guess.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 02:16:04 am »
Mk. So do you want Bluefall to make your preset or me? cuz it's alright with me if it's Bluefall.

Offline Sambari

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 02:19:25 am »
Feh. Where did my previous post go? Oh well.

As I was trying to post before, I'm curious. Can I see a couple screenshots of presets you've done in the past? c:

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2012, 02:50:24 am »
Me? Of course! One of my best and another is: Those are my best and now lets look at my most realistic. My random wolf: REALISTIC TEXTURE NOT BY ME! Bluefall has also done a few presets for me and i thank her. She has done very good presets too. I hope da peep your talking to is the both of us.

Offline Sambari

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2012, 02:52:33 am »
I was talking to both of you. Thanks for posting the examples. ^^

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • View Profile