Author Topic: Can someone PLEASE make this?  (Read 2011 times)

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
Can someone PLEASE make this?
« on: December 27, 2012, 08:32:43 am »
will someone please just make me this chopper preset? sorry I sound frustrated but it seems every time I ask for someone to make me one they either take 50 years on it or they're to lazy to even start on it and it's made me quite mad for I've been waiting OVER A YEAR on people to make this preset, I cant make them yet but I'm learning and trying, for now I just really need someone to make this... that doesn't take forever or back out on me, this is all the info for the preset: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=29391.0   HOPEFULLY someone can do this for me... if you could take like 20 mins out of your life to make this I'd very much appreciate it. its a very very easy preset, i don't see why It'd take so long for people. anyways thats all thanks!   ~Vipen
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 07:09:50 pm by Vipen »

Offline Logical

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Floofy Logi says hi.:3
    • View Profile
    • My dA~Logical Loves da watcher floofs~
Re: Can someone PLEASE make this?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 04:48:52 pm »
I can make you it. ^-^ Simple.~

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 04:55:33 pm »
will someone please just make me this chopper preset? sorry I sound frustrated but it seems every time I ask for someone to make me one they either take 50 years on it or they're to lazy to even start on it and it's made me quite mad for I've been waiting OVER A YEAR on people to make this preset, I cant make them yet but I'm learning and trying, for now I just really need someone to make this... that doesn't take forever or back out on me, this is all the info for the preset: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=29391.0  HOPEFULLY someone can do this for me... if you could take like 20 mins out of your life to make this I'd very much appreciate it. its a very very easy preset, i don't see why It'd take so long for people. anyways thats all thanks!   ~Vipen

Not to be like, snappy or anything, but the people that you asked to do it might be busy or actually have LIVES. I know, for a fact, that I am super busy with presets, and another one would have killed me. I have about 6 more requests to finish, and I just finished my entry for the final contest. If it would be so easy, YOU should try making it yourself. Learning how to take the time, and make a preset might not be too hard. You just need to appreciate that there was a few people in the first place who offered to make you a preset, and that Logic is kind enough to make you one.

However, if there is ever a time where logic cannot make you one, I would be happy to make it for you, before I get some others done.

art by dearhunters on da

Offline Logical

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Floofy Logi says hi.:3
    • View Profile
    • My dA~Logical Loves da watcher floofs~
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 05:13:55 pm »
will someone please just make me this chopper preset? sorry I sound frustrated but it seems every time I ask for someone to make me one they either take 50 years on it or they're to lazy to even start on it and it's made me quite mad for I've been waiting OVER A YEAR on people to make this preset, I cant make them yet but I'm learning and trying, for now I just really need someone to make this... that doesn't take forever or back out on me, this is all the info for the preset: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=29391.0  HOPEFULLY someone can do this for me... if you could take like 20 mins out of your life to make this I'd very much appreciate it. its a very very easy preset, i don't see why It'd take so long for people. anyways thats all thanks!   ~Vipen

Not to be like, snappy or anything, but the people that you asked to do it might be busy or actually have LIVES. I know, for a fact, that I am super busy with presets, and another one would have killed me. I have about 6 more requests to finish, and I just finished my entry for the final contest. If it would be so easy, YOU should try making it yourself. Learning how to take the time, and make a preset might not be too hard. You just need to appreciate that there was a few people in the first place who offered to make you a preset, and that Logic is kind enough to make you one.

However, if there is ever a time where logic cannot make you one, I would be happy to make it for you, before I get some others done.
Aye, I am busy a lot, but I always try and help people. And agreed, we all have lives. Do do not rush us. It takes time, so do not claim it is easy. If it was easy, you would make it yourself. It takes longer then twenty minutes.

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 06:20:05 pm »
yeah i understand. but ive asked lots of people to do it and they've all backed out on me. it's gotten me very frustrated, like i said i would make it myself but i hardly even know how to and im terrible at coding presets so i dont even know how i'd be able to do it, its why other people ask people to do them for them, because they dont know how or just cant get them to be right. so yeah it's been forever since i asked multiple people to make this for me but no one has posted or told me anything since then.

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 09:32:28 pm »
Well, all you have to do is learn to make one. Appreciate that they make them for FREE and for you, and even offer too. If you wanted one that bad, you could slave over one and learn to make it yourself rather that complaining that other people could not. It is not right to be a like that and complain how they have not even tried to make it, or have not kept you posted, because you have not even tried to make it either.

art by dearhunters on da

Offline Sibb

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • #BusinessCat
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Sibb
    • http://sibblet.deviantart.com/
    • STEAM_0:0:71732532
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2013, 11:37:30 pm »
Like Slydragon has pointed out, it is very rude of you to have made a complaining post such as this. People DO have lives like pointed out. Also it doesn't JUST take 20 minutes for a preset, it can take up to weeks to getting bits and pieces right and on the dot.

Nobody is having a punch at your right now but like Sly has said, you need to be a tad more appreciative of what people do for you. This is making something for a game for a-perhaps complete stranger regardless of friend or foe.

If you do not like what is given to you or do not like what has been made for you, then I suggest you begin or start to learn how to make your own presets, then there is no complication, savvy?

Signatures    |    Avatars