Author Topic: Weird Cat Contest!!!!  (Read 1270 times)

Offline Bean

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Weird Cat Contest!!!!
« on: May 29, 2013, 01:21:44 am »
OK PEOPLE HERE IS THE DEAL SEE LOL JUST JOKING....But seriously Title Says it all I'm Hosting a weird cat or dog contest in either Flourite or Cape so go create a cat/dog the weirdest one you can come up with and join thousands maybe millions of others in this weird contest....What's The Prize you ask?....Well I don't Know....The Prize Is Whatever You Want It Too Be...Be it a Turkey A cow A chicken Now Im getting Hungary get it?...Well Off to go Eat...and Oops Almost Forgot It will be This coming sunday or Monday to give you all some time to come up with your weirdest creation yet....I'll be joining as well....As the Judge O.O So Good Luck And Have Fun Creating!!!!!.....

BouncyLion101

Re: Weird Cat Contest!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 02:05:45 am »
Ooh, this seems like it would be really fun. :3
Will try and be there, but could you post the exact time that it will start so I know if I can go? Thanks, and good luck with this event.~

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 05:11:09 am »
Sounds exciting :3

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 05:12:33 am »
Exciting... *Thinkthink* >:3
What time will this occur in Michigan time?

Offline Bean

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 07:28:02 pm »
I don't have the exact time but between the hours of lets say 6:00 pm - ? EST so whatever time that is in you alls country or region then yea.... My Username is well firestar-fan1 so if you see me in-game ask away oh and if 6:00 pm isn't a good time for you then I will try and be on earlier or later whichever one fits into you alls schedule so please tell me if it isn't a good time I'm an easy going person and I understand peoples times and what not.....also the other judge username is NightDawn so if you see her on please ask away I'm sure that she doesn't mind me saying this I hope....And also this is a very long post lol check out my story Darkstar's life which should be up in a couple more days just getting the last few glitches out....its apart of my book series that I'm writing so should be good....ok and this post will end now......