Author Topic: 2 Requests Needed </3  (Read 1218 times)

Offline Sleepwalking

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • F?????s???!
    • View Profile
2 Requests Needed </3
« on: October 07, 2014, 06:10:27 pm »
Hello!
I was wondering if I can get 2 presets (one for halloween and one for regular) For my 4 year main character, Nyx.
^Halloween drawing.
This is the halloween version of her.
Nyx is a species I made up that is a cross of a fox(or wolf)/bunny(or jack rabbit)/and a deer. She has bunny ears, the body and head of a wolf/fox and has deer antlers.
The halloween version is a sugerskull design. Since I will be a day of the dead costume this year for Halloween in honor of my idol, Mitchell Adam Lucker, whom died in a motorcycle crash on Halloween. The sugarskull print is the colors in the picture but if you can, can you make the pentacle scroll a black glitter or like a black and white aztec design? And the pink around her eyes on the eye socket design, can that scroll a pink and white floral design? And her eyes are two different colors. The right is light green with a bit of a darker green around it (orb eyes) and her left eye is light blue with a light silver/grey around it. Also, her tongue is light purple with a dark purple aztec print on it.

And the original, is the same thing just without the pentagram and the day of the dead design. She still has the two different colored eyes. Also, on both presets, her mane is white with black highlights. On her ears (floppy, bunny like ears) she has pink on the tips and then a black stripe design going down her ears. Her paws have a light pastel pink design. It is like smoke going up her arms and legs. She has freckles as well and a silver lining (can it scroll a silver glitter please?) going around her muzzle. Her freckles are brown. (Under eyes and on muzzle). She also has faded blackish colors under her eyes (like eyeliner but a bit faded). Her tail is stripped with white and pink.
Also on both presets, the fur can be the main FH fur but if you can, can the fur be soft and silky looking? Thank you again <3

I really hope you can do this for me this would mean so much to me!

Sincerely,
Nyx.

H???? H??????s!

Offline SnappleApple

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • An inkling irl
    • SnappleZeApple
    • cherry-gore
    • View Profile
Re: 2 Requests Needed </3
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 09:42:26 pm »
I could do this! ^^ Sounds nice, I'll be on it. When I'm done, I'll PM the files to ya.
~Snapple
Find me In-Game as CandyGore/ Thunderbirds!

Offline Sleepwalking

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • F?????s???!
    • View Profile
Re: 2 Requests Needed </3
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 05:23:58 pm »
I could do this! ^^ Sounds nice, I'll be on it. When I'm done, I'll PM the files to ya.
~Snapple
Thank you so much <3

H???? H??????s!