Author Topic: Test subject preset (Expert preset maker needed)  (Read 641 times)

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
Test subject preset (Expert preset maker needed)
« on: February 08, 2018, 10:55:13 pm »
I'm posting this on here for the very slim chance someone says "Yea. I can make this for you" But than again when ever i post stuff like this on here, no one even reply's to them. If you actually are willing to make this, than heres what i need.

You must be able to code. This preset includes. Animations, transparently(Only a bit), glowing, and semi real-real looking textures, good at color blending it.

First off the animations. I want moving feathers on the chars back, swaying around, kinda like its underwater of in the wind.
Second the transparency. The back legs will have to be erased and fins over were part of the leg was.
Third the glowing. I want the back plates to glow.
Fourth is semi real-real. Since it is a test subject i do want to have convincing textures.
5th is color blending. Tbh im a sucker for it and I cannon't do it.

If you are able to do all of that I requests I will pay you with DA points(As thats really the only payment i have)

Ref: https://sta.sh/0zxtq3il9xs

Added details not shown in the pic. Feathers along the back. Start from the forehead down to the tail with animations. Feather colors will be brownish(Or maybe silver idk), more like a Dodo rex. The black plates on its back will not be covered with feathers and will glow. Color blend the colors to make it look better. And realistic textures(I am a bit picky and would like to see the textures you have)
I would like shown previews of the picture as it is made.(If anyone takes it, tbh only have 12% faith in that)
Merrp