Author Topic: Hacking?  (Read 145796 times)

Offline goldfeathers

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hacking?
« Reply #390 on: November 29, 2015, 01:40:39 pm »
Oh, I know Cereal Soup wasn't involved. I am glad the hacker has been caught.
An important part of solving a problem is admitting you have one.
?
"If he's hurting you, why are you still thinking about him?"
"Because I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all..."
??

Aethereus

« Reply #391 on: November 29, 2015, 01:49:34 pm »
I'm glad the hacker has been caught, now all we must do is be patient and await for the servers to re-open. ^^

I hope people try to spread the word of FH re-opening too, almost like attracting old members back. I hope the mods do some kind of advertising for the game or something, spreading the word that it is back so we can try to re-gain members who have not been able to keep up with this hacking scenario(?)

Offline WildRavens

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Hey!! You 100% matter, are valid and are loved 💕
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: November 29, 2015, 01:52:03 pm »
I believe that everyone needs to calm down and stop making accusations. We don't know who it is yet, but the staff are trying to figure it out. If you have any information, please send it to the staff instead of posting it here. I'm sure they have it under control. Posting it on here is only gaining more attention for these people and creating more drama. So, please, go spend time with your family, read a book, listen to music or something. Everything will be fine.

Agreed.

Actually, you're mistaken. I am not "creating more drama" or "making accusations", as you say. The staff do know who it is, but as of this moment cannot share the details until all staff are notified and the situation is completely dealt with. So yes, for now, maybe sit down and wait, but it is under control.

Oh, no, you're fine. I'm just tired of hearing that it was Cereal Soup or Moonrise. I have no issues with you, or anyone. I just want everyone to find something to do to take their mind off of this.

That's alright, but the culprit has been caught, so I guess that can shed some light on the situation. C:

I heard that staff have confirmed that Cereal Soup wasn't involved, is anyone else aware of this? And where can I find the 'statement'?

Cereal Soup wasn't involved in this, as well as Moonrise. And if you're asking about a statement for the hacker being caught, I don't have one for you, but I have been helping out and in close contact with the Moderators/Admins. If you don't believe what I'm saying is true, you don't have too, but I'm just telling you what I know of this issue.

:o I'm glad that the hacker was caught and I'm getting really excited for the server's re-opening!

Icon is not by me! | GIF by chillcrafting, on Tumblr!
❤❤

Offline kawaiiokami

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: November 29, 2015, 01:57:17 pm »
Guys, we are pretty close on solving this out. I think we all agree that we shouldn't make accusations until given proof by the staff and should just hope for the best. In the meantime I'm sure we can find something fun to do until the server comes back on.

sallymay6

« Reply #394 on: November 29, 2015, 02:16:04 pm »
Good luck staff!

Preach

« Reply #395 on: November 29, 2015, 02:19:03 pm »
How exciting!

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #396 on: November 29, 2015, 03:12:25 pm »
Glad to see it's being worked on and solved. c:

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: November 29, 2015, 03:44:15 pm »
Glad the hacker was caught!

Offline Dove09988

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • *sigh*
    • PastelxGhost
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: November 29, 2015, 03:45:29 pm »
I've been offline for a short time and what happens when I check the site out? There are 40 pages on this topic! Anyway, I heard they have caught the hacker? Is that correct? Also I heard they are re-opening server? Is that also correct? If it is I'm so excited for this!  :D
~bloop~

sallymay6

« Reply #399 on: November 29, 2015, 03:47:25 pm »
Who did it? I forgot >_<