Author Topic: Hacking?  (Read 144513 times)

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
Re: Hacking?
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2015, 10:22:43 pm »
Thing is, I know the staff member who was kicked personally. They hate me, we've had a lot of personal issues. Plus, they are targeting Moonrise, which means it's someone connected to me.

Plus, it'd make sense for someone recently kicked after a big fight to pin the blame on CS as a whole. I believe wholeheartedly that my prime suspect is one of the hackers.

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2015, 10:23:32 pm »
Alright, I've got an update on my information source. I was speaking to one of the CS staff on Tumblr and most of their staff had no involvement. Only two are on my high suspect list, not the entire staff team as a whole. One of the suspects was just recently kicked from the CS staff team for a huge fight, according to my CS source. I believe that is the culprit, or one of them.

You should PM any information you have to a staff member, they need all they help they can get.

I have, I have PMed Sura with quite a bit of information. However I believe I'll need to send an updated PM with the new info.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2015, 10:25:06 pm »
Alright, I've got an update on my information source. I was speaking to one of the CS staff on Tumblr and most of their staff had no involvement. Only two are on my high suspect list, not the entire staff team as a whole. One of the suspects was just recently kicked from the CS staff team for a huge fight, according to my CS source. I believe that is the culprit, or one of them.

You should PM any information you have to a staff member, they need all they help they can get.

I have, I have PMed Sura with quite a bit of information. However I believe I'll need to send an updated PM with the new info.

I think that'd be really helpful. <:

in-game: hooli

Offline Lingerie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2015, 10:31:15 pm »
I'm glad so many people care & are helping  out the staff members c:

Offline LunaLovesLife

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2015, 10:36:49 pm »
i'm honestly kind of upset that i missed the commotion, but i'm glad you guys are doing something about it.

I was there from start to finish. Be glad you missed it.. :L
ya but i need something fun in my life. haha

Don't know if I'd call over a hundred people being so scared to the point of shaking 'fun', but tbh, I agree with Luna, you should really feel thankful that you missed out on what went down. It was really stressful.
i'm not sure why you are taking me personally bud lol. i just find some dweebs messing around with a game kind of funny because they can't really do anything else. there was no point of getting scared because any damage that they can do can be easily be resolved by the mods, unless they actually have the server files. again, i'm glad the staff are doing something about it. i'm not some insensitive little jerk.

also, being scared is what the hackers want. :L

A new post was made by a moonrise staff member/owner, it gives more information.

Offline DevXVI

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • These memories won't fade
    • EventineXVI
    • DevXVI
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2015, 10:38:16 pm »
Thanks Raz.

Signature by HellVix

Offline HotDogWater

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2015, 10:38:24 pm »
I'm glad so many people care & are helping  out the staff members c:

I'm trying my best. :|

Aethereus

« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2015, 10:40:34 pm »
I know that it probably won't be a problem for alot of members, but I'm scared this'll somehow bring feralheart down. I am really supportive of the staff team and hopeful they are able to keep it up. I made alot of friends on feralheart and I would hate to see it go. I doubt it will, since I have faith in the mods that they can act and help, but it's still frightening for the loyal members. Hope you get it sorted soon, and the best of luck to you ^^

~Aethereus

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2015, 10:41:43 pm »
I know that it probably won't be a problem for alot of members, but I'm scared this'll somehow bring feralheart down. I am really supportive of the staff team and hopeful they are able to keep it up. I made alot of friends on feralheart and I would hate to see it go. I doubt it will, since I have faith in the mods that they can act and help, but it's still frightening for the loyal members. Hope you get it sorted soon, and the best of luck to you ^^

~Aethereus

It won't get that extreme, no need to worry! FH won't be going anywhere any time soon. The staff will get this sorted out and the hackers will be dealt with, I promise. c:

in-game: hooli

Offline HotDogWater

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2015, 10:45:10 pm »
~Aethereus
Don't you worry my fellow FeralHeart member! :) The Staff has our backs. They had our backs before and now they can have them again! They are strong! They never give up! They are our heroes! They would never let us down! Stay positive out there! ^U^