Author Topic: Hacking?  (Read 144493 times)

Offline Harkan

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hacking?
« Reply #160 on: November 28, 2015, 07:25:39 am »
I just don't understand the purpose of hacking FeralHeart..... What would anyone get out of it?

It hurts people. Some folks dont need a better reason.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 28, 2015, 07:49:07 am »
This really stinks. I'm really not sure why someone would do something like this. FH was just a simple cute game. I never thought something like this would happen to a game like FH. I had no idea this happened to any other games. I'm so bummed. Here watch this to feel better :3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGzujGfXrlI  Yes, it is off topic. Please don't kill me :P

While I understand you have nothing but good intentions, as you've stated it's off-topic and should be posted somewhere else, maybe the game discussion board?

in-game: hooli

Offline Rink2004

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 28, 2015, 07:58:37 am »
Earlier, I was wondering if it was my game so I constantly uninstalled it and reinstalled then looked on the site seeing it wasn't working for anybody so I looked around and found this stuff so...Yay...I know why my uninstalling didn't do anything...

Offline Dove09988

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • *sigh*
    • PastelxGhost
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 28, 2015, 07:59:30 am »
Sorry Hooli XD I'll revise it
~bloop~

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #164 on: November 28, 2015, 08:02:47 am »
i am super upset that such nasty people would target such a harmless game like FH, i have been on fh for 5 and loved every minute of it from being a newbie to learning how to roleplay and develop my literate Roleplaying skills, its also taught me the artistic side from map making to creating presets and the coding involved. Because of FH and its wonderful game-play it has helped my realize my future career in games developing and i owe so much to FH for that.
It really aggravates me to see this happen not only towards Feralheart but to multiple games including Moonrise and Cerial Soup.

Offline Daryl

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: November 28, 2015, 08:18:07 am »
Only recently Dragon's Den and several of the Impressive Title Servers and forums were also "hacked" (it is not really hacking if it is just using stolen passwords) Sadly these pitiful people have no real reason to do any of this except for petty reasons. Best of luck to the staff and hope you get it all sorted ASAP.

The Impressive Title Community beefed up their security and so will FH and soon these people will be long forgotten.

~LazyZim~

Offline toasterkitty

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 28, 2015, 08:51:48 am »
i still dont get what anyone will get from hacking a cute animal game but one of the hackers do have a tumblr it is deathtofh
i can be found in game as toasterkitty!

i am crazy though.....

also trash for anything ninjago or rayman

Offline Kaligo

• Forum Newcomer
  • I don't want a wax empire.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #167 on: November 28, 2015, 10:47:43 am »
I have gotten to a point.
  Am a loyal user that has been around for almost 4 years and I haven't seen something like this in all the games I've ever played.
   I have been scouting around the Feral-Heart forums,I searched of all the information I could find. There is also a youtube video explaining on short what happened,for those who don't recall or don't want to read all the posts on this thread,as I did.
   From my understandings,those hackers,so called ''404 Errors''With disorted green and black characters and a blank username space ,people say they got send from Cereal Soup or that Moonlight-Warriors (Correct me if I'm wrong) are the culprits.
   I wouldn't see the point in doing this immature act unless they consider Feral-Heart a bigger and good held society of folks.In other eyes,probably they either consider FH as competition or something they can't pass over.
  Regarding to all of those messages,we all can do is wait.The game will be back safely with our accounts in a few days,probably over the weekend.
   Insead of angrily commenting and starting to point fingers at some people that aren't in this mess,we should all sit relaxed and watch for the new posts in the forums.Cross your fingers,everything will be back to normal and those who managed to make this minor catastrophe will be judged after.No one is going to leave without 'paying' .

Making my post to an end,everything will be sorted out.

~Shayu

Offline goldfeathers

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 28, 2015, 10:57:02 am »
I feel like I should step in one last time. It really bothers me that the hackers have stated that they are from Moonrise and/or Cereal Soup. Honestly, who in their right mind would hack a game then boast about it trying "send regards" or posting "advertisements"? It all seems like an immature attack on 3 communities.

It's good to see that the confusion kind of cleared up, and people are starting to see that Cereal Soup as well as moonrise wasn't involved in this.
An important part of solving a problem is admitting you have one.
?
"If he's hurting you, why are you still thinking about him?"
"Because I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all..."
??

Offline dragongirl1993

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 28, 2015, 12:47:35 pm »
I was not there when it happened. But my friend was.