Author Topic: Hacking?  (Read 144506 times)

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
Re: Hacking?
« Reply #220 on: November 28, 2015, 10:24:50 pm »
It wasn't anonymous. Earlier in the thread their little 'nicknames' were revealed. Besides, Anonymous is a massive organization, and in all honesty, hacking FH would give them nothing.
Happy Pride Month!

Offline Meanwolf206

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 28, 2015, 10:27:51 pm »
I read there is a possibility servers will re-open sometime tonight?

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 28, 2015, 10:28:42 pm »
I haven't anything to report, but I'm just wondering who would be hacking Feral Heart? Has it happened before? Maybe it's that group Anonymous... No real proof for this guess so I'm not gonna jump to conclusions. Good luck on getting the server back up!
Graystar is right...Anonymous is a HUGE hacker organization that affect governments and societies around the world...if they even KNEW FH existed, they wouldn't care. I'm sorry to be rude but FH is not THAT insanely special. It's special to us players, but to big-wigs, it's nothing.

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 28, 2015, 10:29:05 pm »
I don't know when the server will reopen, but I hope its sometime soon. I think the mods are doing a good job handling this, though

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 28, 2015, 10:30:23 pm »
You should really read the rest of the replies - the staff have posted updates on how things are going and it's predicted that things could work possibly by the end of the weekend. Either way, the staff do have lives, just like the rest of us..they can't work on it constantly and neglect their jobs or families

Offline Meanwolf206

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: November 28, 2015, 10:32:43 pm »
You should really read the rest of the replies - the staff have posted updates on how things are going and it's predicted that things could work possibly by the end of the weekend. Either way, the staff do have lives, just like the rest of us..they can't work on it constantly and neglect their jobs or families
I wasn't saying that as an insult, no need to get hyper about it. It was a simple question.

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 28, 2015, 10:36:27 pm »
I wasn't saying that as an insult, no need to get hyper about it. It was a simple question.
Oh no no, I never said you were insulting! Hun, relax. I was just answering your question and explaining that there are updates in the thread (if you can find them by now, with so many pages).
You were not insulting anyone, relax. Also, I'm not hyper lol I'm actually kinda tired xD

Offline alexterri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • We are One
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 28, 2015, 10:39:22 pm »
Yeah, we're all anxious for the server to open

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
« Reply #228 on: November 28, 2015, 10:41:02 pm »
I'm so eager to RP with some people. I hope you find these hackers and handcuff them to a pipe in your old, dusty dungeon and starve him to death. Nah I'm just kidding. Hope it's up ASAP, You take I easy though y'hear?
LK
Feedback is a blessing.

Good feedback is encouragement.
Bad Feedback is motivation.

Offline WildRavens

• Finest Floof
  • Hey!! You 100% matter, are valid and are loved 💕
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 28, 2015, 10:42:26 pm »
Guys, I've got an update. One of my initial suspects has been confirmed, through a screenshot I only just now saw a few minutes ago.

"Reeah" is the FH username of that person, known by me and MR members as "Annie."

:o

Icon is not by me! | GIF by chillcrafting, on Tumblr!
❤❤