Author Topic: Hacking?  (Read 144503 times)

Offline StonerPlague

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hacking?
« Reply #280 on: November 29, 2015, 01:07:55 am »
So CeralSoup AND/OR  MoonRise were the people causing the situations
known as *dramatic music* "The Night Hack of FeralHeart"
idfk but is it true?? .O.
Nah, on their tumblr they even said those two had nothing to do with the hacking at all.

Offline oliveyeen

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • hyenas are rad!
    • oliveyeen
    • oliveyeen
    • oliveyeen
    • oliveyeen
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 29, 2015, 01:09:08 am »
Oh,Then nevermind XD
Sorry.

hyenas are so underrated LOL.

Offline StonerPlague

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 29, 2015, 01:11:48 am »
Oh,Then nevermind XD
Sorry.
Its quite alright. cx

Offline DraconiaHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm a lover not a fighter
    • Draconia-Heart
    • freya-amoura
    • View Profile
    • Commission Site
« Reply #283 on: November 29, 2015, 01:12:16 am »
Not sure if this help, but I took a notice that they made a forum..
http://fharts.boards.net/

Hope i helps out in some way. I went and starting reading some of their stuff int he forum, and kind of got a small chuckle since it seems they mostly did this out of spite for the FH staff team. Also dragged the other two games in the mud just for giggles cause they were bored. So even they say the games affiliated in the false posts were just lies and were done to purposely cause a fight or quarrel. So...I hope this ends up helping a few of you and that it helps the Staff in some way.

Username: Draconiaheart

Siggy: Deerlynngs

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 29, 2015, 01:15:28 am »
Not sure if this help, but I took a notice that they made a forum..
http://fharts.boards.net/

Hope i helps out in some way. I went and starting reading some of their stuff int he forum, and kind of got a small chuckle since it seems they mostly did this out of spite for the FH staff team. Also dragged the other two games in the mud just for giggles cause they were bored. So even they say the games affiliated in the false posts were just lies and were done to purposely cause a fight or quarrel. So...I hope this ends up helping a few of you and that it helps the Staff in some way.
I've been reading their Tumblr for a while, and with that added forum, it just goes to prove even further how they are trolls.
As much as I hate to admit it, some of the things they said to replies are pretty amusing though. Doesn't make it right, but it's entertaining.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline DraconiaHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm a lover not a fighter
    • Draconia-Heart
    • freya-amoura
    • View Profile
    • Commission Site
« Reply #285 on: November 29, 2015, 01:17:21 am »
I agree Twist..
I dislike how childish they were, but it's nothing we could really do about it. As long as the issue is fixed, and I am sure it will be soon, then I think we won't have much worries. Especially if we can figure them out a bit more on the games. So that in hopes we can not allow them to do this once more.

Username: Draconiaheart

Siggy: Deerlynngs

Offline cottonflower2

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 29, 2015, 01:21:40 am »
Not sure if I'm correct, but I noticed a post on their Tumblr asking, "...Just curious, when are y'all gonna stop hacking Feral Heart?" The hacker responded, "When are You Fools going to realize We stopped long time ago." I'm not really sure if this is much of a new update (or if it even helps at all) since I've had to come back and forth from a school project to checking FH, and I can't really read all the posts. ^^'

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 29, 2015, 01:29:04 am »
Not sure if I'm correct, but I noticed a post on their Tumblr asking, "...Just curious, when are y'all gonna stop hacking Feral Heart?" The hacker responded, "When are You Fools going to realize We stopped long time ago." I'm not really sure if this is much of a new update (or if it even helps at all) since I've had to come back and forth from a school project to checking FH, and I can't really read all the posts. ^^'

I believe they meant they were done with just the attacks of that night. We don't know if they'll try to hack the game again when it's re-opened or not.

in-game: hooli

Offline LunaLovesLife

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #288 on: November 29, 2015, 01:31:59 am »

I believe they meant they were done with just the attacks of that night. We don't know if they'll try to hack the game again when it's re-opened or not.

From what they have been saying on tumblr, They just might. We wont now till it happens though. Lets just hope the server has much better Security this time.

Offline oliveyeen

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • hyenas are rad!
    • oliveyeen
    • oliveyeen
    • oliveyeen
    • oliveyeen
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 29, 2015, 01:32:33 am »
from the FAQ I read it says that "They are around 13 years old"How are they able to hack a 3d game at this age??If they did take classes of codes or whatever it's very stupid.

We don't have 3 hackers.We have FOUR! Guru,Akar,Pep,and Griffith.They say that they were bored as *bleep* when hacking a MMORPG .Very childish ._.

hyenas are so underrated LOL.