Author Topic: Hacking?  (Read 144507 times)

sallymay6

Re: Hacking?
« Reply #290 on: November 29, 2015, 01:37:34 am »
This is sick and twisted. I looked at the site and I was, of course, forced to register. Don't worry I deleted my account. and they are just so.. Gah, it makes me so mad! They are doing it for laughs and giggles! 

Offline DraconiaHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm a lover not a fighter
    • Draconia-Heart
    • freya-amoura
    • View Profile
    • Commission Site
« Reply #291 on: November 29, 2015, 01:41:02 am »
As sad as it is we are no better if we attack them verbally or try to promote such bad behavior. Also for all we know they are not really 13 years old. For all we know they are older. I doubt 13 year old could do something like this. It does seem a bit too complex. Though I suggest that since this forum isn't really a locked one I think it would be best to not really say anything to harsh about them for they might wish to strike again just for more giggles.

Username: Draconiaheart

Siggy: Deerlynngs

sallymay6

« Reply #292 on: November 29, 2015, 01:43:15 am »
As sad as it is we are no better if we attack them verbally or try to promote such bad behavior. Also for all we know they are not really 13 years old. For all we know they are older. I doubt 13 year old could do something like this. It does seem a bit too complex. Though I suggest that since this forum isn't really a locked one I think it would be best to not really say anything to harsh about them for they might wish to strike again just for more giggles.
Sorry I am just So mad..

Offline DraconiaHeart

• Draconia-Heart
    • freya-amoura
    • View Profile
    • Commission Site
« Reply #293 on: November 29, 2015, 01:44:57 am »
There is no reason for you to be sorry my dear. ^^
Many from this community including the Staff I am guessing are a tad infuriated by this. So you shouldn't feel you should have to apologize dear. I was just making an observation and also giving a small bit of advice. Sorry if my advice proves to not truly be desired.

Offline Wolves1014

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • ♥ ♥ ♥
    • aiymatsu
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 29, 2015, 01:45:17 am »
This is turning my Insides! 13 YEAR OLDS HACKING A GAME THATS STUIPID! (Well, around 13 -.- BUT STILL!) I Can't believe this. OMG This.. This is Not funny at all! To you hackers that are reading this. Stop it Please. I love FeralHeart Its a fun game. Its the only 3d game that I love to play and chat with others. So please Stop this hacking.  >:(

Offline Skullfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • @x_skulleh
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 29, 2015, 01:46:08 am »
So CeralSoup AND/OR  MoonRise were the people causing the situations
known as *dramatic music* "The Night Hack of FeralHeart"
idfk but is it true?? .O.

-Sigh.- Can you people please read the information provided in the threads before pointing fingers? Like, oh I don't know, the thread that specifically explains that MR and CS are entirely innocent in all of this?

Offline DraconiaHeart

• Draconia-Heart
    • freya-amoura
    • View Profile
    • Commission Site
« Reply #296 on: November 29, 2015, 01:48:29 am »
I am sorry my dear...as much as you may plead I doubt they will show a kind eye your way. Your words do seem a bit harsh though, and I do understand them greatly, but at this time I think harsh words might be a possible bad idea since we would hate to provoke them to increase their "boredom" to make them do this once more. Or try to take it even further. Though I do hope that things calm, and fix soon. That's all we can wait for. To my knowledge, and from what I read they had stopped. They don't plan on picking it back up until the right chord strikes them. So let us not be that chord that is needed to for them to strike once more.

Offline DraconiaHeart

• Draconia-Heart
    • freya-amoura
    • View Profile
    • Commission Site
« Reply #297 on: November 29, 2015, 01:52:05 am »
So CeralSoup AND/OR  MoonRise were the people causing the situations
known as *dramatic music* "The Night Hack of FeralHeart"
idfk but is it true?? .O.

-Sigh.- Can you people please read the information provided in the threads before pointing fingers? Like, oh I don't know, the thread that specifically explains that MR and CS are entirely innocent in all of this?

Try and relax my dear...
I know it does upset you that some members are not reading some of the threads. Though do remember some members do not bother to read all the thread pages. So do try and relax.

Offline Wolves1014

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • ♥ ♥ ♥
    • aiymatsu
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 29, 2015, 01:53:15 am »
I am sorry my dear...as much as you may plead I doubt they will show a kind eye your way. Your words do seem a bit harsh though, and I do understand them greatly, but at this time I think harsh words might be a possible bad idea since we would hate to provoke them to increase their "boredom" to make them do this once more. Or try to take it even further. Though I do hope that things calm, and fix soon. That's all we can wait for. To my knowledge, and from what I read they had stopped. They don't plan on picking it back up until the right chord strikes them. So let us not be that chord that is needed to for them to strike once more.
Okay Dracci, But we just want Feralheart back up and working.

Offline oliveyeen

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • hyenas are rad!
    • oliveyeen
    • oliveyeen
    • oliveyeen
    • oliveyeen
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 29, 2015, 01:53:20 am »
After seeing the forum,CS and MR aren't guilty so yea srry xD

But it's just very sad for 4 people to hack a game over out Weekend

So much for our fun Thanksgiving Vacation..

hyenas are so underrated LOL.