Author Topic: Hacking?  (Read 144506 times)

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
Re: Hacking?
« Reply #300 on: November 29, 2015, 01:53:36 am »
Please for all that is holy, no matter what happens, do not ever shut FH down. This MMO means way much more to me than most things in reality. I've had so many great memories on it and It's the only thing I can escape the bull**** that reality throws at me. I also just want to ask, does this mean FH is open to attacks from hackers and I wanna know what action you guys are taking to deal with these turd burglars, please stay in touch, I'm really concerned about FHs future. Stay furry.
LK
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 01:57:17 am by IAmFletcher »
Feedback is a blessing.

Good feedback is encouragement.
Bad Feedback is motivation.

Offline Shadowshard

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: November 29, 2015, 01:54:58 am »
Do not fret though friends, the community will have its justice. Those who stand against us and the good that we stand for will only stumble and fall from their own wrong doings and foolishness. Karma comes to all. For now we staff focus first on establishing security to our user base and game. Appropriate action will be taken against those responsible for disrupting the peace.

We thank you all for you continued patience and support during this time. Know that work is still being done to get things back up promptly. We look forward to resuming normal in game activity soon!

I have no doubt that all ye' awesome staff will be able to fix this. And as much as people have said all this already, thank you all for trying to make this right.

hey, you guys are working on it, and as far i'm concerned, that's all that matters. we'll all be satisfied once this is dealt with and behind us, i'm sure.
The shadows are my greatest ally.
My scars aren't weakness, they're strength.

sallymay6

« Reply #302 on: November 29, 2015, 01:56:00 am »
Please for all that is holy, no matter what happens, do not ever shut FH down. This MMO means way much more to me than most things in reality. I've had so many great memories on it and It's the only thing I can escape the bull**** that reality throws at me. I also just want to ask, does this mean FH is open to attacks from hackers and I wanna know what action you guys are taking to deal with these turd burglars. Stay furry.
LK

Preach! Preach! Preach! I don't want this game to shut down ;-;

Offline DraconiaHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm a lover not a fighter
    • Draconia-Heart
    • freya-amoura
    • View Profile
    • Commission Site
« Reply #303 on: November 29, 2015, 01:57:11 am »
I know a lot of you miss the game, and I will agree it is terrible they decided to do this over a holiday weekend. Not really what anyone wanted to start the weekend with. Though please I hope everyone will still continue to be patient and mostly focus on supporting the Staff team, and giving them any possible information they might need to make sure that our new security is even stronger. Our pleads will never reach the hearts of these four bored souls, but all we can do is send our love and support to the souls who are trying everything they can to get this game running back to optimal levels for everyone in this community.

Username: Draconiaheart

Siggy: Deerlynngs

Offline .Fallen-Kingdom.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • One Step At A Time.
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • CatieBug9
    • KittyBug9
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 29, 2015, 02:01:12 am »
I have a feeling that everything will be settled soon. I hope so. For now, we just have to sit back and give the mods any information we have about the situation for now.

"Always remember, it has to be dark for the stars to appear."
I go also go by BugJuice in-game! Feel free to say hi!

Offline DraconiaHeart

• Draconia-Heart
    • freya-amoura
    • View Profile
    • Commission Site
« Reply #305 on: November 29, 2015, 02:02:02 am »
I have a feeling that everything will be settled soon. I hope so. For now, we just have to sit back and give the mods any information we have about the situation for now.

Agreed

Offline Wolves1014

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • ♥ ♥ ♥
    • aiymatsu
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: November 29, 2015, 02:02:53 am »
I know a lot of you miss the game, and I will agree it is terrible they decided to do this over a holiday weekend. Not really what anyone wanted to start the weekend with. Though please I hope everyone will still continue to be patient and mostly focus on supporting the Staff team, and giving them any possible information they might need to make sure that our new security is even stronger. Our pleads will never reach the hearts of these four bored souls, but all we can do is send our love and support to the souls who are trying everything they can to get this game running back to optimal levels for everyone in this community.
Very true.

Offline raggedpelt98

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: November 29, 2015, 02:05:00 am »
Im tempted to make a account and see what the forum's like...
Inactive. Will be back one day

Offline Shadowshard

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: November 29, 2015, 02:07:44 am »
Very true.
that's about the most we can do.
The shadows are my greatest ally.
My scars aren't weakness, they're strength.

Offline DraconiaHeart

• Draconia-Heart
    • freya-amoura
    • View Profile
    • Commission Site
« Reply #309 on: November 29, 2015, 02:07:56 am »
Im tempted to make a account and see what the forum's like...

Nothing really all that special. Just flat out them stating all their boredom, and snapping(teasing) each other. Mocking Feral Heart in their own way without having to worry about the censors of words. Also them answering possible questions about why they did this, who they are are, their age, how did they do this, and why frame other games.