Author Topic: Hacking?  (Read 144515 times)

Offline Wolves1014

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • ♥ ♥ ♥
    • aiymatsu
    • View Profile
Re: Hacking?
« Reply #310 on: November 29, 2015, 02:17:31 am »
~Sigh~ Yes But, I just want them To stop all this. This isn't fun or funny to all feralheart users.

Offline FluffyStar

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: November 29, 2015, 02:27:48 am »
Do we know specificly who these four people are..? Enemies of one of the mods, or as said, were they just some very intellegient bored people? I'm just upset that someone would do this to a big game like this... They're ruining millions of souls just by deciding to hack such a nice game.

Offline StickyFingers

• Forum Newcomer
  • Have you any dangerously sequined hot pants?
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: November 29, 2015, 02:33:44 am »
I do hope this gets cleared up soon.
long time fh user. apologies for being dumb as a youngin.
past usernames: HeartlessWarrior, postcard, diavolo

Offline Wolves1014

• Curious Wanderer
  • ♥ ♥ ♥
    • aiymatsu
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: November 29, 2015, 02:35:18 am »
I do hope this gets cleared up soon.
Me too.

Offline [N]everEnding.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Just your everyday Nevsel in distress.
    • Sta_Choo
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: November 29, 2015, 02:46:21 am »
The hackers behind all of this actually aren't very experienced. If you check out the Tumblr page deathtofh (an account the hackers have created), they say so themselves. None of them knew how to hack, they just somehow figured it out, without the code. The reason behind all of it, however, is because they have something against the staff, which in all honesty, is a lame reason to hack the game.--the hackers aren't planning on making the game shut down.--however, thank you to the staff, for trying your best to get the server back up and running. c:

In-Game User(s): [N]everEnding.
Discord: Nev#0953

Offline Wolves1014

• Curious Wanderer
  • ♥ ♥ ♥
    • aiymatsu
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: November 29, 2015, 02:50:03 am »
The hackers behind all of this actually aren't very experienced. If you check out the Tumblr page deathtofh (an account the hackers have created), they say so themselves. None of them knew how to hack, they just somehow figured it out, without the code. The reason behind all of it, however, is because they have something against the staff, which in all honesty, is a lame reason to hack the game.--the hackers aren't planning on making the game shut down.--however, thank you to the staff, for trying your best to get the server back up and running. c:
Thank you Staff!!! c:

Offline dog1359

• Curious Wanderer
  • Don't be someone your not, everyone else is taken.
    • View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #316 on: November 29, 2015, 03:02:47 am »
I checked out their Tumblr page and nothing popped up, did they delete their page maybe?
In game user: ~StopKillingMe~

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: November 29, 2015, 03:04:22 am »
I checked out their Tumblr page and nothing popped up, did they delete their page maybe?

No, their tumblr is still up. Visit it here. Though it's advised you don't visit it, as attention is what they want. There's also an explicit warning.

in-game: hooli

Offline dog1359

• Curious Wanderer
  • Don't be someone your not, everyone else is taken.
    • View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #318 on: November 29, 2015, 03:07:13 am »
Ah thank you for telling me. cx
In game user: ~StopKillingMe~

Offline WolfPaw237

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: November 29, 2015, 03:22:35 am »
Oh! So that's what's going on! Alright. I was wondering why the server has been down... But this clears it up. I wish you the best of luck on fixing it Staff!  ;)