Author Topic: Hacking?  (Read 144510 times)

Offline Dove09988

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • *sigh*
    • PastelxGhost
    • View Profile
Re: Hacking?
« Reply #450 on: November 29, 2015, 05:54:11 pm »
I really hope that the server comes up today. I'm dying to play! I hope the staff isn't too stressed over this. :(
~bloop~

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: November 29, 2015, 05:55:39 pm »
Dang, FH was hacked? hat was one thing I didn't think would happen xD
Eh, every game gets a hacker oops at least once. Hope you can get it up smoothly!
Yes, FeralHeart was hacked. :c... And I love your profile picture and signature! I love AoT. <3
The hacks themselves, from my knowledge, have just been compromising staff member's accounts and broken sliders for "oddly shaped" characters. There have, supposedly, been more aggressive hacking threats from the band of hackers. It seems they are angry at the staff team.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline dog1359

• Curious Wanderer
  • Don't be someone your not, everyone else is taken.
    • View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #452 on: November 29, 2015, 05:56:45 pm »
.-.
In game user: ~StopKillingMe~

Offline WolfDark

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: November 29, 2015, 06:01:29 pm »
In my opinion hacking is absolutely bloody pointless. It puts everyone's hard earned work to waste-- clearly these people have NOTHING better to do with their lives, I hope this issue is resolved soon and these idiots are caught.

Offline Viperther

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: November 29, 2015, 06:01:57 pm »
I really hope that the server comes up today. I'm dying to play! I hope the staff isn't too stressed over this. :(
I'm pretty sure we all want to play, but there are still other things to do, like. Watch a movie, spend time with your family, draw, read a book, or you can play some games on the forums! The game should be up late this weekend or early this week, we just have to be patient! :D

Offline WolfDark

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: November 29, 2015, 06:03:03 pm »
Sorry for a second post here, but I was in a lion Pride last week and I saw this lion named 'Poopnewt' and they had a strange character, rather long and thin as said above they was messing with the sliders.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: November 29, 2015, 06:08:18 pm »
Sorry for a second post here, but I was in a lion Pride last week and I saw this lion named 'Poopnewt' and they had a strange character, rather long and thin as said above they was messing with the sliders.
There's nothing wrong with posting twice in a thread. :3
And there have been many of those slider-broken characters. Very few seemed malicious though. From talking to a friend, who joined them purely for informative purposes, the hackers told everyone that it was just a silly mod that they made, in which everyone could see it. Of course, it did look funny what they were doing to characters (I nearly rolled off my chair laughing at the first troll I saw), so I can imagine it wasn't too hard to trick some people.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Dove09988

• Curious Wanderer
  • *sigh*
    • PastelxGhost
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: November 29, 2015, 06:09:08 pm »
I'm pretty sure we all want to play, but there are still other things to do, like. Watch a movie, spend time with your family, draw, read a book, or you can play some games on the forums! The game should be up late this weekend or early this week, we just have to be patient! :D
Yeah, I actually found some other games and my brothers and I have been playing games. :D

Oh yeah and can someone tell me the hacker's tumblr?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 06:13:05 pm by Dove09988 »
~bloop~

Offline Viperther

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: November 29, 2015, 06:11:17 pm »
Yeah, I actually found some other games and my brothers and I have been playing games. :D
Good! My parents are taking me to see Mockingjay Part 2 Today! :D Hope you have fun with your brothers!

EDIT: Their tumblr is, deathtofh.tumblr.com
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 06:41:11 pm by Viperther »

Offline PercyJackson1002

• Curious Wanderer
  • Daniel La' Suskan
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART Account
« Reply #459 on: November 29, 2015, 06:47:23 pm »
There's nothing wrong with posting twice in a thread. :3
And there have been many of those slider-broken characters. Very few seemed malicious though. From talking to a friend, who joined them purely for informative purposes, the hackers told everyone that it was just a silly mod that they made, in which everyone could see it. Of course, it did look funny what they were doing to characters (I nearly rolled off my chair laughing at the first troll I saw), so I can imagine it wasn't too hard to trick some people.
I can say the same thing, and Im sure the hackers wanted to distract the members while they get into the moderator's account and mess around with them.

I suppose we keep an eye on their tumblr, Viperther. ^^
#PrayForFH | Any Q/A just PM me.