Author Topic: SOLVED Preset Sync issues  (Read 789 times)

Offline Oslo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
SOLVED Preset Sync issues
« on: June 30, 2018, 04:20:04 am »
Every time I log out of my game, my preset no longer appears in the presets tab when creating a character, and makes me reexport it each time. My preset has both glowing and animated codes, not sure if this will cause these issues, but please if anyone has a fix, notify me.

Edit Preset Sync deletes my Wolvier_1.fhp every time it syncs others presets, however the only Wolvier related files that are showing up are Wolvier_3, _4, and _10.

I'd like to use preset sync, but also my preset at the same time. Hope this is helpful info.

Edit 2 Is there a way to delete your files from the preset sync for everyone?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 02:38:22 pm by Wolvier »
i'm here once a blue moon

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Re: Preset Sync issues
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 12:13:00 pm »
After exporting your preset you could place the .fhp in both the "presets" and "PrivatePresets" folder to see if that changes anything.

For further information:
  • Did you update the Preset Sync (using a download provided by Raz in February 2017)?
  • Did you start having this issue after updating the Preset Sync?

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Oslo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
Re: Preset Sync issues
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 02:38:06 pm »
After exporting your preset you could place the .fhp in both the "presets" and "PrivatePresets" folder to see if that changes anything.

For further information:
  • Did you update the Preset Sync (using a download provided by Raz in February 2017)?
  • Did you start having this issue after updating the Preset Sync?

Hello! Thank you for your input and eagerness to help, however turns out that I missed the obvious with not realising that my file just exceeded the 2 MB limit. Such a stressful situation for something so simple!

@ Others that read this, if you happen to fall upon this problem, check the file size of the FHP, and if it exceeds 2MB limits, try resizing the files or changing their format to .jpg.
i'm here once a blue moon

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: SOLVED Preset Sync issues
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2018, 03:00:44 pm »
Locking this as the issue was solved c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.