Author Topic: Wolvier's Album  (Read 1753 times)

Offline Oslo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
Wolvier's Album
« on: July 01, 2018, 10:42:11 am »
Decided to throw together a few screenshots of various things after I've managed to get my ENB working with the help of a few friends! Modified it too so it would suit my preferences. Added a letterbox effect to make it look twice as hot too, don't mind that.

Going to put them in a spoiler tag, big images ahead!

ENB: Bro's Hybrid ENB

i'm here once a blue moon

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Wolvier's Album
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 10:59:12 am »
This ENB Mod truly does make everything look heavenly and aesthetic in all aspects.
It was nice to see the CyberLife deviant venturing through FeralHeart and snapping some pictures using such a cute mod. Wish I could have seen Hank there too.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Oslo

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 11:44:48 am »
This ENB Mod truly does make everything look heavenly and aesthetic in all aspects.
It was nice to see the CyberLife deviant venturing through FeralHeart and snapping some pictures using such a cute mod. Wish I could have seen Hank there too.

It really does, brings out some very interesting colouration.
And I promise, soon there will be some interesting screenies that may or may not include Hank in the future.
Thank you very much for checking these out!

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 06:02:27 am »
I remember you discussing the ENB, i like the effect it brought out.  if i see you in game again i'll have to ask more about it.  Would look good with some enhanced grass textures :)
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

wolfdog01

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 07:04:21 am »
Very gorgeous! Love that MOD, if I didn't have enough FH screens of the old game and old graphics I would get it lol but it would feel weird with suddenly !BAM! realism.
Still very beautiful.

Offline Oslo

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2018, 07:26:20 am »
I remember you discussing the ENB, i like the effect it brought out.  if i see you in game again i'll have to ask more about it.  Would look good with some enhanced grass textures :)
It really makes the visuals pop, I should probably consider getting a retexture as well, though the sudden change would be rather daunting, do you know of any good retextures yourself?

Very gorgeous! Love that MOD, if I didn't have enough FH screens of the old game and old graphics I would get it lol but it would feel weird with suddenly !BAM! realism.
Still very beautiful.
Oh i can understand that, really this mod just makes the colours richer and give a bit more depth, only downside is that the text can blur out if not focused correctly, but the visuals can easily be toggled on and off .

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2018, 08:04:40 am »
It really makes the visuals pop, I should probably consider getting a retexture as well, though the sudden change would be rather daunting, do you know of any good retextures yourself?

No, normally i make my own. (please link me to the ENB)
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?

Offline Oslo

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2018, 01:56:29 pm »

No, normally i make my own. (please link me to the ENB)

https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=51977.0

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2018, 08:43:50 pm »
Thanks.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2018, 09:26:12 pm »
Such lovely screenshots! You and your friends have very nice-looking presets as well c:
Farewell everyone<3