Author Topic: (Fixed) FeralHeart .blend Files for animation  (Read 674 times)

Offline Oslo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
(Fixed) FeralHeart .blend Files for animation
« on: December 16, 2018, 12:37:53 am »
Hello! I'm currently looking for the .blend files of the FeralHeart models. Primarily canine, though both would be great!

The ones hosted on the KITO forums are missing actions on both canine and feline, and I cannot figure out what's missing and thought it'd be easier to be PM'd a link to some fixed versions that have all the actions already. I've added Call1, CurlIdle, CurlTransit, Stretch, Dance1, Dance2, Dance3 but it continues to crash.

I'd prefer if it was the default animations though if they already have custom ones then that'll work too. Thank you everyone in advance! Hopefully I can snagged fixed models dfgkjgdffdj
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 11:30:42 am by Runic »
i'm here once a blue moon

AlphaEclipse

Re: (Fixed) FeralHeart .blend Files for animation
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 07:34:36 pm »
Bumping this since there have been no replies and because I am also interested in finding the .blend files as well. If the OP has been privately PM’d already, disregard my post.

edit: Also, I was unsure if “(Fixed)” in the title was refering to the problem being solved or if the OP was searching for fixed versions of the files, just as stated in the post. Just for clarification.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 07:39:11 pm by AlphaEclipse »