Author Topic: ||MAC ISSUES ON FH SECTION|| I CAN HELP!~  (Read 3015 times)

Offline DewDropKitty

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
||MAC ISSUES ON FH SECTION|| I CAN HELP!~
« on: October 14, 2012, 09:11:28 pm »
Within the amazing world of FeralHeart, i've had my share of lagging and force closure during or even before-hand logging into the game itself.  Considering i've solved the problem on my mac, I wanted to be able to help all those having further problems.  This thread is for people who own a mac computer, and have questions about sudden glitches in the game.

Why do these problems happen?

As you all may know, our wonderful FH staff made a mac version of FH just for those who were ranting on about having to download quartz, bootcamp, and many other irritating sites.  What may may NOT know is mac, a virus free computer, has trouble accessing this game, due to its original windows origins.  Since this site has a possibility of containing viruses that can leak into Windows, Macintosh computers and laptops alike have other issues that often have to do with the FH server, rather than catching these bugs in its system.  For this problem to be completely solved, the staff would have to make a completely bug-free version of FH to allow normal gameplay, but of course this is a very difficult thing to do.  After constant fixes, the FH team has found several different ways of solving the problem, and I think I figured out how they did it.  All I need from you guys is a quick explanation of the problem.

Possible Issues

From what I've seen and heard, here is a list of possible problems that people usually talk to me about...

- unable to download the latest version/patch
- Feral Heart+
- constant freezing, lagging, and bad tokens
- sound and graphics issues
- and most of all, the irritating grey "ogre issue" window

these are the types of problems I will be talking about in this topic

Quick Forum
Tell me about the problem in this forum, and I will discuss it with you.  Copy and paste it into your reply...
Code: [Select]
Username:
Mac version:
screenshot (optional):
main problem:
how often this problem takes place:

Offline papayatoot

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • papayatoot
    • papayatoot
    • View Profile
Re: ||MAC ISSUES ON FH SECTION|| I CAN HELP!~
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 06:02:18 pm »
Username: papayatoot
Mac version: macbook air OS X Yosemite 10.10.2
screenshot (optional):
main problem: BAD TOKENS UP THE WAZOO
how often this problem takes place: constantly. Haven't been able to get into even lonely for months.

additional details on the problem: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=50174.0