Author Topic: ~Injected~ Literate,Mapped,Pokemon Lab Test RP  (Read 13887 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
~Injected~ Literate,Mapped,Pokemon Lab Test RP
« on: August 30, 2013, 04:55:57 pm »
~Injected~

Oh hello there! Does this seem interesting to you? Oh wait please hear me out on this one, some of you may like this RP if you give it a chance and read everything that I will tell you about.

~The Tests~
Some Pokemon were already captured by the lab and hate it. They can change the colors of Pokemon like if you're an umbreon, you can be changed to be albino(White) umbreon. The scientists can even change your type. Now, one umbreon I know was taken to this lab and got its type changed to a Poison/Dark umbreon. I also got my colors changed by it was just my umbreon markings, they decided to keep my pelt underfur and the rest the same. I was injected with a strange disease that can affect another Pokemon if I bite them. Therefor, I never learned crunch or bite because I would never want another Pokemon to get the same disease I have injected in me. The other umbreon along with me look a lot like this...

Yup... We have green markings, but we don't really care because if we were turned albino, we would ruin the whole entire umbreon name and type but then again, that's just our opinion.

~Types~
All types of Pokemon are welcome in this RP! Shadow Pokemon,Shiny Pokemon,Regular Colored Pokemon,exe... It doesn't matter what type or color, you can even change the color of the Pokemon like me and the other umbreon did to ours. It's your character therefor you can decide what it looks like,its colors,and what type of Pokemon it is.

~Rules~
Yes, we indeed do have some rules because I see some people that do lots of things I hate!
1. NO POWERPLAYING OR GOT MODDING
2. Don't argue out of RP, if you don't like what a group member is doing, whisper it to me
3. If you want to fan make a Pokemon, please tell me what it will be called,what moves,and the type(s) of the Pokemon.
4. Cussing is a loud but don't do it all the time or you will get a warning. If you get three warnings, it will become a kick from the group.
5. Don't disrespect others in the group, it is very rude. If you have a problem, once again whisper it to me!

6. HAVE FUUUUNNNNN :D

~Human Ranks~
Here are some of the epic human ranks that humans can choose from in this RP!
Trainer
Head Doctor(Lab testers/Scientist)
Doctor
Nurse(Healing lab tests if needed)
Guard(Guards the lab at night)
Testing Council(Decides what a test should be)

~Application~
Username: kayla1235
Character Name: Verdure
Picture/Description of Pokemon:

Pokemon(What Pokemon are you again?): Umbreon
Type: Like any other Umbreon
Extra: Verdure was injected with a sickness that could make any Pokemon he bites sick. Therefor, he refuses to learn the move bite or crunch.

Well, I hope this RP interests you all! :D
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 06:40:36 pm by BlacWolf »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ~Injected~ Literate,Mapped,Pokemon Lab Test RP
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 05:19:33 pm »
User: Jean Valjean
Character Name: Blitz (Means "Lightning")
Picture:

Pokemon: Jolteon
Type: Lightning (Electric)/ Normal Joleton.
Extra: Newer arrival at the lab, the scientists have yet to perform any tests on him.

D'awww, Joltie. x3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 05:22:18 pm »
XD SOO CUTEEE :3 Chur accepted Jimmyy

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 03:15:59 am »
*Bumps up o3o*

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 04:19:39 am »
User: Wolfcave
Name: Roxy
Pokemon:arkanine
Here's the link to my quotev profile if you like transformers animated check out my story's
http://www.quotev.com/Wolfcave

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 04:38:14 am »
-my story-

I was a lost growlth,when they found me I was so scared.
I didn't want to be taken from my mother and sister.(I only went a few trees away from the cave)
All I could see was darkness when they covered me with a blanket and put me in a cage.
I didn't understand at all why I had to go with the white coats. Then the worst came on like the end of all things came.! They pulled out sharp needles. I tryed to run several times but I couldn't . I don't understand at all. I wished every night I could go back to my sister and take back the hateful things I said. And for once I want to see them boulth.

Flash back-

I hate you just leave me alone and burn a hole in your stupid hair!!!!" I say in a hateful tone of voice. As I run out t cave my mom stops me. " get out of my way! And leave me alone I don't need you!" I say out of mind and so mutch haterid." Why are you saying these things Roxy? I know you don't mean them..." She said in the kindest tone of voice. I role my eyes and run out the door knocking her down and into the trees.
Here's the link to my quotev profile if you like transformers animated check out my story's
http://www.quotev.com/Wolfcave

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2013, 04:23:12 pm »
User: Wolfcave
Name: Roxy
Pokemon:arkanine

Well, the pokemon is spelled Arcanine and you also might want to redo the application because you didn't do it right. You stopped in the middle of an application.

Offline okami02

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2013, 08:40:02 pm »
Username: okami02
Character name: Skyla
Picture/ Description of pokemon:
Pokemon: Ninetales
Type: Dark/Fire (knows a few Psychic moves from birth)
Extra: New yet not so new on the lab, due to her nature they started the experiments on her as fast as they could giving her the appearance she has now however she is very rebellious so she is known by the guards and doctors since she tries to escape at least 5 times a day. Her age is unknown since ninetales live a long time but it has been witnessed that other ninetales call her "pup" or "runt" meaning she is young in Ninetales years.

ok questions: the title says the RP is mapped so where do i go to get the map?, is there a site to the RP? how many people do we have now?, when can i log in to start the RP?, are we active? (cause im rather active but when i see no one else is i get bored and leave most of the time)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2013, 11:59:01 pm »
Extra: New yet not so new on the lab, due to her nature they started the experiments on her as fast as they could giving her the appearance she has now however she is very rebellious so she is known by the guards and doctors since she tries to escape at least 5 times a day. Her age is unknown since ninetales live a long time but it has been witnessed that other ninetales call her "pup" or "runt" meaning she is young in Ninetales years.

ok questions: the title says the RP is mapped so where do i go to get the map?, is there a site to the RP? how many people do we have now?, when can i log in to start the RP?, are we active? (cause im rather active but when i see no one else is i get bored and leave most of the time)
Well, we only have one member because I don't think you would see many people advertise for pokemon groups. And if we had more people, we would be more active. Also, yes we have a map and I will get the link soon.

Offline okami02

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2013, 12:59:12 am »

Well, we only have one member because I don't think you would see many people advertise for pokemon groups. And if we had more people, we would be more active. Also, yes we have a map and I will get the link soon.

we could try advertising online, there are a lot of pokemon roleplayers in the tunnels by the lake so thats a good place to start, also ill be on check for the map link but am i accepted in the role then :p and what do i do to join the ingame group?