Author Topic: Marvel Heroes Roleplay MHRP  (Read 641 times)

Offline DestinyKratts

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Marvel Heroes Roleplay MHRP
« on: August 27, 2015, 07:31:57 am »
Welcome to the first ever Marvel Roleplay group on FeralHeart!

I have made this group because there any Marvel RP groups in FH, so this it.

So your wondering... What is this?

[color=red]Well, Marvel Heroes is a FH Roleplay group where all the Marvel Characters come and roleplay together. Since there are so many like this in Instagram it would be nice to have it on an online wolf roleplay/feline game.
[/color]

Rules

RULE ONE: Please be literate. Please have 5+ Lines when posting. Also I expect good spelling and grammar skills. I will not accept one liners.

RULE TWO: Bullying will not be tolerated in this group. We will not accept those who will just bully others and say negative things about one another.

RULE THREE: To Join please whisper DestinyKratts, or an admin. An Admin will be chosen first. First come, first serve. There you will go an interview. You will have to send a sample as well.

RULE FOUR: All Marvel Characters are allowed. Ocs are allowed as well.

RULE 5: If your going to take a break, please whisper DesitinyKratts.

RULE SIX: We encourage everyone to roleplay with anyone in the group and even outside the group.

RULE SEVEN: You must be at least 13+ to join the group.

RULE EIGHT: If your inactive for 8 months without telling an admin or Leader, you will be kicked out of the group.

RULE NINE: Have fun! We all want the FH community to have a great time in joining.

RULE TEN: Thank you for reading!

Leader: Loki  

Admins: (STILL LOOKING)

Recruiter: (Looking)

RULES AND RANKS: (Still Looking)

Other Information
~~~~~~~~~~

OCS ARE ALLOWED

We are mapless.

We are located in Flourite Plains

We are Literate.      

THANK YOU FOR READING! We hope to see you in FH! Let us have fun shall we? =)