Author Topic: Registration worked, but not all the way.  (Read 1307 times)

Offline mytimeofdying

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Registration worked, but not all the way.
« on: March 12, 2018, 11:46:40 pm »
I read the notice that said registration, username and password changes weren't working. I have had a password change work yesterday, which is good. My friend wanted to join this game, and she saw registration was working! It said the email sent, but as of now none were delivered. Is it still down or is there anywhere to re-send it? Also, ty Fh staff for the notice of it not working, I maybe just causing some stuff right now ^^
:3

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: Registration worked, but not all the way.
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 01:01:17 am »
check spam folders.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Re: Registration worked, but not all the way.
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 09:07:17 am »
Quote from: !! Information regarding registration !!
Activate your account right after registration!
If you do not activate your registered account the server will automatically remove it in due time. If you didn't get time to activate your account via the activation link before the registration closed, there is the likelihood of your not being able to successfully play on the account. The activation code you are sent via your e-mail address MUST be clicked on and activated while the Registration is open. If you did not receive an activation code upon creating the account, you will have to create a new account. Keep in mind that it can take up to a few minutes to receive an activation code, so simply because you do not receive one right away doesn't mean one will not be sent. If you didn't get an activation code, this may be because the Registration closed before you finished account activation or you entered an invalid or nonexistent e-mail address.

Hope this helped and answered your questions.

Signature art by Kynvuu