Poll

Agree?

Yes
9 (90%)
No
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Bullying/Cyberbullying  (Read 7892 times)

Offline Pretty Evil

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Mewow
    • View Profile
Bullying/Cyberbullying
« on: October 06, 2011, 10:10:26 pm »
So, I hope you are all aware that Bullying/Cyberbullying is a serious matter. In school a few days ago we watched a video about cyberbullying and it upset alot of people in the class including me, it inspired me to post this poll on the forum about Bullying/Cyberbullying. I added screenshots to try to keep you all entertained.

Bullying and Cyberbullying can hurt people physically and mentally, it can cause confusion and misery in the victims life. FeralHeart is a game there to entertain and amuse people who wish to know more and act like various animals, so lets not use FeralHeart for Cyberbullying.

Any chat game or site can be seen by some people to upset or hurt a target for no apparent reason however, if you are being bullied in school or cyberbullied, it doesn't have to carry on. Talk to a trusted friend, parent, carer or teacher and they will do anything they can to put it to a stop. If you feel the need to bully anyone I would highly recommend that you don't, talk to someone about how you feel and why you feel like that, it can make you live life alot calmer and relaxed.

Katy's Story

Katy was a very popular female wolf, she had lots of friends but no-one could compare to her two best friends, Drake and Crash. The pair would get more and more jealous of katy and they would start saying harmfull things about her. At first Katy tried to laugh it off but things got out of hand.

Everyday things would get worse, until Drake and Crash started to physically hurt Katy.

Drake and Crash would push Katy and pressure her into doing things she didn't want to do, Katy felt just awful to see two wolves who she used to love so much, turn against her. Katy told them to stop but they wouldn't stop hurting her.

Katy's mentor could sense that Kate wasn't herself, he asked if she was okay but she deniyed that anything was wrong as it put her in a position of weakness.

Days passed and Katy had, had enough, she couldn't take it any more, and so she talked to her mentor. Katy's mentor didn't tell anyone appart from the two bullies, he talked to them and tried to sort things out. He understood that the boys were jealous but it was no excuse for what they had done.

After the talk Drake and Crash felt terrible with themselves, they went and apoligized to Katy. Katy didn't want to forgive them but she knew it would be right to, and so they put it behind them and tried hard to get along.

http://old.digizen.org/cyberbullying/fullFilm.aspx "Video about cyberbullying, it may make you cry"

"Lets Fight It Togerher!"
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 10:16:25 pm by Pretty Evil »
I am the thing that creeps into your thoughts, I am the monster under your bed..... Don't be afraid to look into my eyes.

Offline Pretty Evil

• Curious Wanderer
  • Mewow
    • View Profile
Re: Bullying/Cyberbullying
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 10:18:45 pm »
Thanks to everyone, try to be serious. Just a note : The people who play these characters have great personalities so don't be too shocked. I just asked them for a hand with the screenshots. ;)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 10:20:41 pm by Pretty Evil »
I am the thing that creeps into your thoughts, I am the monster under your bed..... Don't be afraid to look into my eyes.

Offline Pinkbelly7

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 10:30:48 pm »
So, I hope you are all aware that Bullying/Cyberbullying is a serious matter. In school a few days ago we watched a video about cyberbullying and it upset alot of people in the class including me, it inspired me to post this poll on the forum about Bullying/Cyberbullying. I added screenshots to try to keep you all entertained.

Bullying and Cyberbullying can hurt people physically and mentally, it can cause confusion and misery in the victims life. FeralHeart is a game there to entertain and amuse people who wish to know more and act like various animals, so lets not use FeralHeart for Cyberbullying.

Any chat game or site can be seen by some people to upset or hurt a target for no apparent reason however, if you are being bullied in school or cyberbullied, it doesn't have to carry on. Talk to a trusted friend, parent, carer or teacher and they will do anything they can to put it to a stop. If you feel the need to bully anyone I would highly recommend that you don't, talk to someone about how you feel and why you feel like that, it can make you live life alot calmer and relaxed.

Katy's Story

Katy was a very popular female wolf, she had lots of friends but no-one could compare to her two best friends, Drake and Crash. The pair would get more and more jealous of katy and they would start saying harmfull things about her. At first Katy tried to laugh it off but things got out of hand.

Everyday things would get worse, until Drake and Crash started to physically hurt Katy.

Drake and Crash would push Katy and pressure her into doing things she didn't want to do, Katy felt just awful to see two wolves who she used to love so much, turn against her. Katy told them to stop but they wouldn't stop hurting her.

Katy's mentor could sense that Kate wasn't herself, he asked if she was okay but she deniyed that anything was wrong as it put her in a position of weakness.

Days passed and Katy had, had enough, she couldn't take it any more, and so she talked to her mentor. Katy's mentor didn't tell anyone appart from the two bullies, he talked to them and tried to sort things out. He understood that the boys were jealous but it was no excuse for what they had done.

After the talk Drake and Crash felt terrible with themselves, they went and apoligized to Katy. Katy didn't want to forgive them but she knew it would be right to, and so they put it behind them and tried hard to get along.

http://old.digizen.org/cyberbullying/fullFilm.aspx "Video about cyberbullying, it may make you cry"

"Lets Fight It Togerher!"
I just watch the video at school! i really cried :( but thank you so much!

Offline Pretty Evil

• Curious Wanderer
  • Mewow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 02:44:05 pm »
Not at all, and the video made me cry too :c

Offline Pinkbelly7

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 08:44:45 pm »
How did you do all the pictures and well... you know lol

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 09:22:34 pm »
Like this a lot Pretty Evil
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 09:24:10 pm by Password »

Offline Pretty Evil

• Curious Wanderer
  • Mewow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 03:33:55 pm »
How did you do all the pictures and well... you know lol
Well I'm assuming you know how to do screenshots, then you upload them to a photo uploading site, for e.g- photobucket, then paste the link into the poll but, there is a whole tutorial section on it I think, and you may make better use of it then what I am telling you.

Offline Pretty Evil

• Curious Wanderer
  • Mewow
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 03:35:59 pm »
Lol thnx password

Offline Pinkbelly7

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 10:19:59 pm »
you should have had your username username and your password password lol

Offline Turrent

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Lu-Pe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2011, 07:43:57 am »
:/ good story. I havent watched the vid yet, through.
Yours truly,
      ~Ketchup