Author Topic: ::. About my Character, Jewels .::  (Read 1690 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
::. About my Character, Jewels .::
« on: April 06, 2013, 01:33:37 am »
Name: Jewels
Bio: Deep in the ruins of `Bonfire Island` lives a female wolf named Jewels. Her mother and father were both killed in a forest fire. She was the only one who survivored her home range's forest fire. She once found a pack called ~Blue~Moons~Pack but she later quited cause the older wolves bullied her for no reason. Later on when she become 16 she made her own pack called ~Blood~Moons~Pack and she willl keep it forever. So far she has no pack-members and no friends. Her favorite food is Bamboo, Grass, Rabbits, and elk. She has a scar over her eyes, she has red eyes, and a light-sh dark-ish gray pelt. She has a tail with a black tip and she has black paws and arms on the front. She has long red hair that covers her left eye. She has a power-collar thats let her teleport and when she gets angry she grows Bat-Wings and her power-Collar lights up. *Yawns and looks at clock* 9:32 PM!?!?! Well night. Bye now! I will finish this tomorrow if I get at least more than 3 replies saying stuff like "Cool!" or "Nice." in them.

Offline Sukani

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • The Blondie~
    • View Profile
Re: ::. About my Character, Jewels .::
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 02:15:44 am »
Nice, short bio you've made for your character. c:

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Re: ::. About my Character, Jewels .::
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 04:31:33 pm »
I know, I t was almost night time and I always go to bed at 10:00 and it was near 10:00 so I had to eat, get dressed, and brush my teeth and go to sleep.