Author Topic: ~TheFourClans~Warrior Cats (WIP)  (Read 2811 times)

Offline BlueStripe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Glow of the Blue
    • View Profile
~TheFourClans~Warrior Cats (WIP)
« on: August 27, 2012, 09:40:45 pm »
Welcome To ~TheFourClans~ WarriorCat Rp!

.:Clans:.
*OceanClan
*SkyClan
*PoisonClan
*LightingClan

.:How It Started:.
*Three she-cats one tom planed to take over the clans Shadowclan, Windclan, Thunderclan, Riverclan. The three she-cats and tom set out with there followers attacking the clans. The blood battle ended the clans forever. The she-cats and tom stood over the dead bodies of the leaders, besides the she-cats and the tom was the remain of there followers. All four set out to the camps to rebuild and takeover.

.:Join Request Sheet:.
In game user name:?
cat name:?
Desired Rank:?
appearance:?
mate:?
kits:?
personality:?
clan:?
Rp sample:?
Realstic:?

.:Open Spots:.
*OceanClan
Deputy
Med
Med Apprentice
*SkyClan
Med
Med Apprentice
*PoisonClan
Leader (PoisonStar)(Female)
Deputy
Med
Med Apprentice
*LightingClan
Leader (LightingStar)(Male)
Deputy
Med
Med Apprentice

.:Grathering Trees:.
*The trees

*High rock/Deputy stones

.:Crystal Cave:.
The entrance

The inside

.:OceanClan Picture's:.
*Camp

*Loners/Rogues Camp

*Rest Being Worked On!

.:SkyClan's Picture's:.
*Camp

*Rest Being Worked On!

.:PoisonClan's Picture's:.
*Being Worked On!

.:LightingClan's Picture's:.
*Being Worked On!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 10:05:19 pm by Bluefall »

Offline Tenebri

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Oldie returning from 2012 <3
    • View Profile
Re: ~TheFourClans~Warrior Cats (WIP)
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 04:11:33 pm »
Yay! :3 i would like to join the rp... or look at the pretty pics....

Offline MeerkatStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • You can be your own spotlight?
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Account :3
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 04:37:21 pm »
I would like to join as well! :D Been looking for a warrior cats RP for a while and this one sounds good C:

Offline BlueStripe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Glow of the Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 09:30:57 pm »
MapleShade@ ^^, file out the request sheet and pictures are up!

MeertatMeg@ ^^, file out the request sheet and trust me this rp haves a good plot and all that!

Offline whitehorse0720

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 12:49:31 am »
In game user name:whitehorse0720
cat name: Stormcloud
Desired Rank:Warrior
appearance: Muscular Dark Grey, almost black Tabby tom with a white tail tip and his stripes ARE black. He has very light blue eyes, a scarred muzzle , a long scar on his left flank , and a torn ear.
mate:N/A He hopes to have one ^^
kits:N/A
personality: Tough, Great Hunter, Good Fighter, sometimes shy, and Sometimes caring. Though he never shows that side to just ANYONE.
clan: Skyclan
Rp sample: The young tom yowled as he lept into the the battle. He lashes his thorn-sharp claws at the Oceanclan warrior and watched him run. "That's right you better run!" He yowled after the she-cat and turned around, clawing another's muzzle.
Realstic: Yes

Offline BlueStripe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Glow of the Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 01:07:24 am »
In game user name:whitehorse0720
cat name: Stormcloud
Desired Rank:Warrior
appearance: Muscular Dark Grey, almost black Tabby tom with a white tail tip and his stripes ARE black. He has very light blue eyes, a scarred muzzle , a long scar on his left flank , and a torn ear.
mate:N/A He hopes to have one ^^
kits:N/A
personality: Tough, Great Hunter, Good Fighter, sometimes shy, and Sometimes caring. Though he never shows that side to just ANYONE.
clan: Skyclan
Rp sample: The young tom yowled as he lept into the the battle. He lashes his thorn-sharp claws at the Oceanclan warrior and watched him run. "That's right you better run!" He yowled after the she-cat and turned around, clawing another's muzzle.
Realstic: Yes
Very nice, welcome to the rp! the map is still being worked on but i will tell skystar you have joined.Your allie is oceanclan and your rivals are lightingclan and poisonclan.

Offline .Willow.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2012, 04:43:31 am »
Hello, I happen to  love this map and I was curious if you could make me a map for my clan? Please pm me when you get this

Offline skippy2000

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2012, 02:31:47 am »
In game use r-rexracer816                       Cat name-Morningflower              Desired rank-Queen                Age-17 moons                    Gender-She-cat or female                           Appearence-Light cream colored she-cat,Blind in one eye,And she has dark brown feet,Tail,Muzzle,And eartips.Along with milky green eyes.
Mate-none after her past mate left her                    kits-(hoping to be pregnant in the clan)             Personality-nice,Caring,but tough she-cat,Who would give her life to save any one of her clanmates.Loyal,Brave,And very distant from time to time.                        Clan-Skyclan                     RP Sample-Morningflower looked around the forest,Scenting for any direct signs of prey.She heard scuffling in a tree overhead,And with one quick leap she was up in the tree with a squirrel.It lept away shriecking,And clambering from branch to branch.The small she-cat leaped from her spot,Slashing her paw on its head knocking it of balance.                           Realistic-Very realistic        :D

Offline miksara1o1

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2012, 03:37:02 am »
Would you happen to be bluefall on impressive world? I think i know/ happen to be good friends with you

Offline miksara1o1

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 03:50:45 am »
.:Join Request Sheet:.
In game user name:Bluestars
cat name:lightningstar
Desired Rank:Leader of lightningclan
appearance: have not made up my mind yet but trust me ill be realistic
mate: none atm
kits: are cute  (( sorry sarcastic mood today XD)
personality: around his clan: nice, gental, kind, loving, noble around anyone else: can get violent, ferce, strong, brave.
clan:lightningclan
Rp sample: Lightningstar looked around him. The forest trees swayed ever so softly to the sweet spring breeze that had come that night. He flicked an ear as he heard voices and looked outside the bush he had been hiding in. The male saw the two lovers together, both red with the passion of the love they shared, and the tom wished he could as well have a love so strong. Padding over to some neer by water the tom made sure the lovers did not notice him and he floped down by the shore. As he looked at his reflection a leaf fell from a neer by tree and fell onto the nose of the mirror that stared at him. The reflection swirled and turned into the part of him that others saw, hatefull and vilolent, he then smashed the reflection out of shock and turned away.Why was life so unfair?
Realstic: yes :)