Author Topic: Kitty Lue's Meshes!  (Read 9987 times)

Kitty Lue

Kitty Lue's Meshes!
« on: November 04, 2011, 10:53:03 pm »
Hello people  ;D
So, I made some meshes, and I just feel like I want to share them with people. These are the first public ones I have made, so, they are not professional, but they do look good :D
so, to get my meshes and/or look to see what other meshes I have made, go to http://kittyluemeshes.weebly.com/
Tell me what you think! I appreciate feed-back :) it lets me know what others think of my meshes xD
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 10:42:15 pm by Ericka »

Offline Dawnfur123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Kitty Lue's Meshes!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 07:13:55 pm »
I think i know how....You can try. You can probably make a MediaFire account...then upload it? I dont know look it up on youtube maybe ^Y

Kitty Lue

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 11:38:38 pm »
Oh well, I think it is easier to dowload from e-mail because you don't have to un-rar or un-zip and move, but thanks for the advice anyways. :D OH, and to anyone who dowloads my meshes I would really like it if you could tell me what you think of it or anything I should change, maybe any tips you might have for me? or maybe some suggestions on my next pack of meshes I should do? thanks :D

Kitty Lue

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 11:45:23 pm »
Oh Noes! I read my original post and realised I had accidentally deleted the part where I said what is in the pack. anyways, this is what is in there xD

Offline Meiari

• Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • The RP Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 05:03:02 am »
I have to make a Gmail to get them...?

Maplesong

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 12:03:39 am »
Meiari if you have an email from anyone, you can send it. I have a Yahoo email and I can email my friends using Gmail or others.

Offline Meiari

• Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • The RP Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 12:24:40 am »

It redirects me here, and I really don't want to make a Gmail account, or merge my Yahoo with Gmail.
But Ericka, I'd be fine if you were to send it to my email, which is listed on the image. :3 I'm currently working on a volcanic island map. And I've never hosted anything on mediafire (it's full of viruses, I recommend only using that site if you have a good virus protection anyways), but I hear it's pretty easy. There's also a few other free file hosting sites, of which I don't remember the names of.

Maplesong

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2011, 06:17:14 pm »
Meirari like I said before you don't have to merge or make a new account. Yahoo emailers can send and get emails from Gmail. My sister has Gmail and I have Yahoo and we email all the time.

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 07:02:05 pm »
I would much like to see some pictures of the items first, it would be great if you could post a few screenshots of the items.

Kitty Lue

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2011, 02:51:24 pm »
Sorry I haven't checked this in a while, glave, I tried to post pictures of them, but it would not work, so I think i will make a website with all my meshes on there and the pictures. then I won't have to mess with all the E-mailing stuff :)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 04:49:44 pm by Ericka »