Poll

Which one?

Grey
2 (28.6%)
Blondie
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 19, 2014, 01:22:16 pm

Author Topic: Two designs - must choose.  (Read 1280 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Two designs - must choose.
« on: February 27, 2014, 01:22:16 pm »
Since my ADHD is acting, I want an official fursona design, but none really suits me.
So, I'm asking YOU now. Which one do you fancy and why?
Please don't tell me stuff like "It's your choice" and "And whatever fits you hun" since that's why I'm posting this in the first place.

SO. I have these two in mind.

This is a monochrome type of guy, I really like him and his simplicity overall.

Fanks to ShadeArrow fer drawing him btw.

Since I recently went blonde, I love this guy and his markings, especially his bow. {I plan it to be a present from his GF.}

When one design is chosen, I'll make the other a female and make her a girlfriend/mate of the chosen character.

PLZ HELP.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Two designs - must choose.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 02:07:49 pm »
Well the blond one looks really silly and innocent and the darker one looks a little more inward and serious... Usually everyone makes the female the innocent silly one so I'm thinking you should keep the blond one as your main character and make him stay the male and keep the dark one as your secondary character and make it his partner. They would be a very cute and interest contrast but also they could show two sides of yourself as Lord Suragaha & MorbidDecadence do for me. No problem in having two fursonas anyway.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 02:56:35 pm »
Well the blond one looks really silly and innocent and the darker one looks a little more inward and serious... Usually everyone makes the female the innocent silly one so I'm thinking you should keep the blond one as your main character and make him stay the male and keep the dark one as your secondary character and make it his partner. They would be a very cute and interest contrast but also they could show two sides of yourself as Lord Suragaha & MorbidDecadence do for me. No problem in having two fursonas anyway.

Ah yes been thinking the same thing. Thanks for the feedback, Sura.~

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 01:48:42 am »
Well, Blondie there looks much more friendly, while the first looks very solitary, so it would probably be best to have the friendlier looking character represent you... Plus what lord said.

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 02:03:34 am »
I can see why you seem to be having troubles picking between the two. The simplicity of the first one gives it a uniqueness about it. The blonde one gives off a kind and youthful glow to contrast the other. My advice is to think of how you act and how you are in real life. Apply it to your characters and decide which one is most like you.

Personally, I would go with the blonde one. But see, that is just me. As Lordeh said in previous posts, it would be awfully cute for those two to be partners. I'd ship that.

I wish you good luck on picking the final decision for your Fursona(even if they both end up being your Fursona(s) ). ~

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 11:45:51 am »
Thank you both.<3 I got a few designs from a good friend of mine and I took your advice- so the two will be partners then.<33 {Like "brothers" but more than "brothers" -eyebrow waggle-}

Thanks for the support!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 12:48:43 pm »
Maybe it's my being biased for being blonde as well, but I vote blondie.
I like the bubbly-looking, free-spirited personality of its appearance (also the bow is totes adorbs.) >;3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me