Author Topic: This has been going on WAY too long.  (Read 4161 times)

Offline sarabi26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • i hope you're having a great day!
    • malevolenthyena
    • hallucinatingmutt
    • View Profile
This has been going on WAY too long.
« on: December 12, 2012, 04:03:16 pm »
Registration box, my friends can't register, ever. They check everyday and complain that they can't register, so I thought maybe it could be on Monday, off Tuesday, on Wednesday, off Thursday, on Friday, off Saturday, on Sunday. I think that'd make everyone who's not registered ^_^ Right?
hi, i'm frankie!

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: This has been going on WAY too long.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 04:08:50 pm »
Meh, it's put on 'random' for a reason.
If it was a set day/time for the registration to be open, people would be registering all the time.
In that case, there would be no real reason to even have it 'closed'.

I know it must be frustrating to wait for it to open, but there's just some patience that is needed here.
RETIRED.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 04:10:45 pm »
Then that would defeat the purpose of adding the random registration in the first place. If everyone starts learning a constant cycle of when it opens then there may as well not be restrictions on the registration in the first place. Your friends just need to be patient like everyone else. The registration opens very often at random hours and days so everyone has a chance to get it at some point. Just keep checking in and goodluck.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 04:12:16 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 04:24:33 pm »
Can I just say: I think that the registrations aren't open at ALL anymore, because of the number of people that have come onto the forums saying the registrations are closed all the time....
I'm not saying that who ever controls the opening times is lying to us by saying they DO open at random times.... but it's something to think 'bout really.
Because, lets face it- FH has become a lot more laggy with bad tokens and such.... so maybe in the end, it would be a good thing to close the registrations for permanent after all.....
I hope I don't cause trouble after sayin' all this..... uh oh 0_0

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 04:32:59 pm »
Can I just say: I think that the registrations aren't open at ALL anymore, because of the number of people that have come onto the forums saying the registrations are closed all the time....
I'm not saying that who ever controls the opening times is lying to us by saying they DO open at random times.... but it's something to think 'bout really.
Because, lets face it- FH has become a lot more laggy with bad tokens and such.... so maybe in the end, it would be a good thing to close the registrations for permanent after all.....
I hope I don't cause trouble after sayin' all this..... uh oh 0_0
Well, there, you're wrong. It opens at random days and hours. It doesn't stay up for long either, 1 - 2 hours what I've noticed.
Either way, last time I saw the registrations open was sometime last week.
Here's a link to the forum stats,  in-case you do not believe me.
Check the history of December. Still believe it doesn't open?
RETIRED.

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 04:50:14 pm »
Once again I have made a stupid comment.

Very sorry for mer lack of understanding.
But then again you can't blame me for thinkin' that ::)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 04:56:51 pm »
It's understandable, but I've been on the forums for long period of times and check it mostly everyday Nd for sure I've seen the registration box open for a long period of time, and then close. You just have to keep a eye out. Once again as said above, it's random for a reason, and you just have to check up on the site to get your chance
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 06:40:26 pm »
Registration was open yesterday. We had 36 new members. Yeah, it might be difficult to register with them being closed but that's the point. If everyone knew when it would be open, that would (like Sura said) defeat the purpose of closing it in the first place.

Also just checked on threads related to this; there is already one open. Locking this one to avoid confusionz.