Author Topic: Story Behind Your Username  (Read 38485 times)

AlphaEclipse

Story Behind Your Username
« on: October 29, 2013, 02:35:42 am »
Herroww people~ I was wondering. What does your username come from, or what is the meaning behind it? Or, if you were able to change it, what would you. change it to? It could be your in-game user or chur forum user/thingy.

I dun't really know what I was thinking actually. x'D Mine was really just random. I think it must have something to do with this:

Alpha: as in an alpha wolf, or a pack leader

Eclipse: I dun know I just like stars and space. *points to my preset* I've always had a passion for astronomy and space. :3

If I could change my user, I'd probably call it something like UniverseAlpha or something weird like that.

This topic was kinda just a random thought really. x'D If this should be somewhere else, just move it please~

edit: Changed color.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 01:22:15 pm by AlphaEclipse »

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Re: Story Behind Your Username
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 03:00:20 am »
A huehue, now to explain.

I had a fandom of kitkats when I was ten, and my friends would call me Kitkat lover so much. So I got the nickname Kitkat. No one hardly knows my real name anymore XD They call my Kitkat and Misty. Only people at school call me my real name ^^ So, my first user was naturally kitkatgirl. Than I decided to become a General and wife to Kitkats, so I became KitkatRevolution. Now I am happily married to my cheating husband Kitkats. I know they see other people but I love them too much-

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 04:31:09 am »
My username was something that I made up when I was trying to create a name for one of my characters in some other MMORPG. I don't play that MMORPG anymore, but I liked the name and the fact that it seems to be entirely my own (I have yet to see somebody on some other forum or game with the same username as me), so I decided to use it for FeralHeart.

I also like how it sounds like the word 'abomination', which is one of my favorite words.

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 05:37:29 am »
My username is actually Devyn with -Ex added to it.
Devyn is my name, and since it's unique I added ex to it and tada! Devynex! ^^

Offline unnbrellas

• Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 10:46:22 am »
My user just kinda sounded nice. "Dawn Fire". It just works for me. And I have a wolf named dawn, and she's a ginger-red color.

I have the boringest history behind my username.

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 11:48:54 am »
Well, I call myself Dusky-Dusk on the forums, but my i game username is DuskPegasister. I love the time of Dusk, I think it's very pretty. Most people would know Pegasister comes from liking MLP, so...You know, I think I'd probably change it to Time Of Dusk! Yeah that's nice. :3

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline Hennessy

• Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2013, 12:12:21 pm »
Mine just sounded cool. xD I also just always liked the name but I'm going to change ~|Demonic|~ to ~|Dex|~ xD

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2013, 03:14:20 pm »
A huehue, now to explain.

I had a fandom of kitkats when I was ten, and my friends would call me Kitkat lover so much. So I got the nickname Kitkat. No one hardly knows my real name anymore XD They call my Kitkat and Misty. Only people at school call me my real name ^^ So, my first user was naturally kitkatgirl. Than I decided to become a General and wife to Kitkats, so I became KitkatRevolution. Now I am happily married to my cheating husband Kitkats. I know they see other people but I love them too much-
xD Ironically, kitkats are my favorite candy bar too, along with 100 Grand Bars. :3 Wow, your married to them...? x'D Oops.
My username was something that I made up when I was trying to create a name for one of my characters in some other MMORPG. I don't play that MMORPG anymore, but I liked the name and the fact that it seems to be entirely my own (I have yet to see somebody on some other forum or game with the same username as me), so I decided to use it for FeralHeart.

I also like how it sounds like the word 'abomination', which is one of my favorite words.
I actually would have never gotten the word, abomination out of it. Maybe it's just me. Lol
My username is actually Devyn with -Ex added to it.
Devyn is my name, and since it's unique I added ex to it and tada! Devynex! ^^
Your user is so simple, yet so different, and it's fun to say. x'D -Probably not saying it right-
My user just kinda sounded nice. "Dawn Fire". It just works for me. And I have a wolf named dawn, and she's a ginger-red color.

I have the boringest history behind my username.
I like yours, it sounds like something I would think of. I would have named my username the same as my OOC if I knew we could name the charries and things like that when we first started. x'3
Well, I call myself Dusky-Dusk on the forums, but my i game username is DuskPegasister. I love the time of Dusk, I think it's very pretty. Most people would know Pegasister comes from liking MLP, so...You know, I think I'd probably change it to Time Of Dusk! Yeah that's nice. :3
:o Time of Dusk sounds really cool, or even like, 'Time of Dusky'.

Mine just sounded cool. xD I also just always liked the name but I'm going to change ~|Demonic|~ to ~|Dex|~ xD
x'D I see ones like yours, all the time. I like how you did the squiggle on the sides of it. :3

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2013, 04:24:08 pm »
When I was little i had this bird which I named CrystalWolfTear... I used to be obsessed with wolves and so i thought that the name fitted her. But she sadly died and I was so sad I started to 'carry' her name on forums and games. And it stayed like this for around 5 or 6 years or more, I don't know I never counted xD

if I was going to change it then I would probably rename myself Fragile Sanity, just because I came up with that name when I was bored and it sounds nice and unique.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 04:26:07 pm by ~CrystalWolfTear~ »
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2013, 06:57:21 pm »
I really came up with the name when I was wayyy younger, and decided to keep the name "Hugrf" since I liked it. Hug is there just because.. o_e Rf stands for my name irl, though I'm not going to say it.

If I had to change it... Maybe to Hruffgurf, Hurgf (since everyone calls me that sometimes XD) or KittyCobweb... I randomly came up with it a while ago, so yeah. Hruffgurf was random too. XD Not sure if I would change it though.