Author Topic: How Did You End Up Here?  (Read 12162 times)

Offline zady

• I BLAME RAZ!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • DJ Rin
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
Re: How Did You End Up Here?
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2013, 05:34:16 pm »
total accident XD

youtube...
DA..
then like...
poof
HELLO FH NICE TO MEET YOU I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER

MESH edition
Preset & marking edition

Feel free to pm me for help!

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2013, 05:47:31 pm »
How did you end up on FeralHeart?
I ended up on Feral Heart after my good friend (they know who they are (:l ) asked me to join the game. At the time, I was really trying to find a game to play that was mostly animal based. At first, I didn't want to play another mmorpg and have an account I would have to delete months later for lack of use. Thus, after a few months, I tried it out. I liked the customization features, the chat, I liked everything from the start.

Do you regret coming to FeralHeart?
Well, I think the only thing I regret is not joining sooner. However,maybe it was best I joined when I did, I would have most likely embarrassed myself throughout the game - not to maintain, I was intellectually deprived those days. Ah, the young mind. Other than that,
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline DevXVI

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • These memories won't fade
    • EventineXVI
    • DevXVI
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2013, 06:23:02 am »
Good question.

I used to play Impressive Title, but I never let go of IT.
I played FeralHeart since it was officially released, and I don't regret it, it drew me close to some of the people I love today. I miss many from the early years of FH, and the past from IT. I always miss them everyday, and hope that they'll return...someday. It really hurts.

Signature by HellVix

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2013, 12:53:31 am »
I'm in such a storytelling mood!

Well, how did I find FH? Well, it starts with how I found Impressive Title. I was, for some reason, browsing the Warrior Cats forums (even though, at that point, I'd never read the books. Only heard about them). I saw someone begging for a WC game, and saying they'd have to 'settle for making warrior cats in a game called Impressive Title.' Immediately interested, I found and downloaded the game. I played around for probably a year until it was shut down, and heard about its squeal, FeralHeart. I waited and WAITED for FH to be released (I'd even check while bored at lunch at school), and when it finally was, I quickly signed up and logged on. Then the servers immediately crashed about 5 minutes of playing. So, while it was down, I got to be known around here on the forums and here we are C:

Do I regret it? Of course not! Would I still be a member of the staff if I did? I have met some of my greatest friends through FeralHeart and love being a part of the staff and community :3

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2013, 05:45:30 pm »
My story starts with afternoon boredom and playing WolfQuest. I was running around, RP and hunting elk, as you do, when my friend starting talking about this game called FeralHeart. "It's loads better than WolfQuest," they said.  After a while I closed WQ and decided to check out this awesome game that my friend was talking about. I looked up some videos of FeralHeart on Youtube, watched and few and was quite impressed. I found the website, signed up, downloaded the game and played FeralHeart for the rest of the night xD.
And it goes on from there...

You ask me, do I regret it? Pfft...no xD I love FeralHeart and it's people; it's become quite a big part of my life over the last couple of years and I regret none of it. Sure, I've had one or two long absences, but we all need a break every now and then, even from the things we love. I've made such wonderful friends here and some of them have even become quite close friends. I wouldn't change a thing. :)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 05:47:09 pm by DoctorFlob »

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Metronome

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • IF YOU SMEEEEEELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2013, 07:22:09 am »
I dunno, I just kinda... Stumbled here.

"CLIMB THE LADDER KID, MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS!"- Jim Ross

Video game, zombie, pro wrestling, and giant monster enthusiast. PM if you wish for Steam username.
In-game name: Geekboy27

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2013, 07:35:53 pm »
To be quite honest with you... I don't really remember how the heck I managed to find this game.
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2013, 08:07:47 am »
Some video on YouTude led me to look up animal MMOS and one of the suggestions was FH and now Im here :v

Offline avomeir

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • "What a twist of events..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2013, 10:01:01 am »

How did you end up on feral heart?
Personally, I was searching on the internet looking for a decent game were I could create my own creative characters and was free. I then found feral heart, and proceeded in waiting for the registrations to open so I could join.
Do you regret joining?
Never. Though I have had my share of issues and drama due to feral heart, I never would regret joining the community. I found a whole other family within feral heart, and they have taught me many things. Without them I don't think I would be the person I am today, and I thank them for that.

Find me in game on Volaticus.~
Signature - TrinityZiel@dA -- Avatar - Attsos.
Somewhat inactive via forums due to a variety of different things.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2013, 10:43:49 am »
I guess i was looking for some good animal game like fly like a bird and stumbled on this site by chance.
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads