Author Topic: Den claiming issue >.>  (Read 21814 times)

Offline VampVixen

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • This is Vampy's eye as a cat (by Ayriea on DrA)
    • View Profile
Re: Den claiming issue >.>
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2011, 03:08:55 am »
Lol den claimers.....I just sit there and annoy them and see how mad they get XD Its so wrong of be to do but....Hey I get bored

Offline pilotpigeons

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2011, 06:08:08 am »
I agree with you. If you don't want people in a den, make a public map. Flourite or whichever map is public and everyone can freely explore and be in every den. People have NO right to push you out just because they "copyrighted" the den to them. You didn't make the map, its not yours.

redthedog10

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2011, 02:36:29 pm »
Yeah a long time ago Iwas walking close to my favorite den in which I did not know was "claimed".This random GSD came up to me and began to swear and Powerplay.He also says i'm on his "terriotory".I was like WTF!? you can't do that this is a public map!Go make your own map.He didn't leave me alone he said (sorry for my French)"You mother-Fu**er get off my territoy you Bas***!"Very sad to see how many people went "stupid" in this game >_<.

Offline Wolfwing104

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Find me ingame with the username Wolfwing104
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2011, 10:07:10 pm »
I haven't even played yet, and I hate den claimers already. >.< Just sit there, so what someone else is in there?? If they want it to be private, well, it can't. I'd just stand there and let 'em annoy me. ;D

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2011, 06:32:55 am »
As the Boss of my pride, I F3 a den, see who's in there and if it all seems still, I allow my pride in, jsut saying quickly in local that we're an rping' group and we rp in the "Group chat" and will not diturb them. I jsut tell my group to turn off the other settings' to minimise the stupidity flying around. You have the block button and the setting options. They dissapear once you block them. And you can unblock them again once your done.

Offline GreatGreyHeron

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2011, 05:25:22 am »
Wow was waiting for someone to make a thread about this.

Gah. I hate it when people think they own the entire den when its on a public map. I've have my own fair share of these the worst one being two wolves treatening to kill my snow leopard cub because i wouldn't leave. What was funny about it was when i came back on a diffrent feline they thought I was the smae and had gotten bigger. I told them no. this was a diffrent chracter and a diffrent gender. They wnet on to say.... "Yeah but its the same user, don't think that I am stupid enough not to notice." the otehr wolf there made the stupid mistake of saying that I was being a pest and that I would be reported for harassment.....ummm no........All i am doing is going to the dne when you two decided to open your big mouths..... (i didn't tell them that outloud mind you.)

Then one time I had some stupid idiot come running up to me demanding I leave and that the whole valley in the area i was in was his. I told him off and kept going on. he gave me a bit of a hard time but left ater I blocked him. Haven't seen him since.

Kreapaer

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2011, 05:56:25 pm »
Den... claiming.

LOL y u mak big deel of it?  What I mean is, why do you feel the need to report people over it?  Honestly, I think the admin's are looking for something more serious, or more worth the ban/kick.  Although it is anoyying, it can be easily avoided.  Get smart and imagine those avoiding ideas.  Just block them, could be one.  Or do what most of us do... defy and sit, maybe even sing a song (as best you can sing while in a RP game), just to piss them off.  Or just stay, since not alot of people feel the need to add the extra 'You can't make me, nana nana booboo' shiz.

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2011, 06:05:46 pm »
well, den claiming is wrong, but you got off luckyer than I did. I got rained on with curse words no questions asked! and on my 5th day of playing FH!!! if they think im some expirienced player who knows all the glitches and places in the map, their wrong! I whish they'd think of TIME and AGE befor they go ranting off on who knows what, and now I thank the mappers who put dens up for claim, it seems to have decreased den claiming in the 'public world'.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2011, 01:49:29 am »
Lol. The other day I was roleplaying in a group when a lion logged on into our den. Three members began cussing him out and telling him to leave, and then the rest of the group freaked out at the den claimers. The entire pack disbanded over it. It was funny. In the end, a group of us and the original lion sat in the den chatting. XD. One of my best in-game moments ever.

Offline DrekaWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2011, 02:16:49 am »
pssshhh this literally JUSt happend to me. I did cuss, 'yell', or any of that. I told the random wolves who came out of no where screaming "THIS IS OUR DEN GET THE *Insert cuss here* OU!" Then they began godmodding and i told my party to just igorn them. "if they want to use the same den let it be a full house." I also did tell the players of the no den claming rule in a public map. Ahhh one of my best days ever made me feel really mature too! :D