Author Topic: fighting ideas! hunting ideas! FH in general ideas!  (Read 1510 times)

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • the sun is shining when i close my eyes. :)
    • View Profile
fighting ideas! hunting ideas! FH in general ideas!
« on: June 03, 2011, 11:47:21 pm »
Hello, arcticwarrior here! well, i have decided to  make my own thread about fighting, hunting, and FeralHeart in general ideas! so, here they are! You can put in your own ideas, and comment on what you think about them!

Fighting:
these are actions for combat. Well, i think that it would make PVP war more interesting and add variety to it!  

Tackling. You can stalk your opponent and leap onto their backs, throwing off their balance, injuring them, or even knocking them to the ground, depending on how much velocity was gained before the strike.
Side-slash. You are running beside your opponent and reach out with your paw and strike the side of them.
Crouch slash. you crouch behind, say a bush and swipe your paw out, surprising the opponent and rendering yourself too low to the ground the be affected by standing strikes.
Biting. It states what it does. you can bite the opponant and bite harder depending on your strength at the minute.

Hunting:

WIP! sorry i cut hunting off, i didn't have time, WIP!

sure im in love, but at least im in love. <3

Offline Wolfwing104

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Find me ingame with the username Wolfwing104
    • View Profile
Re: fighting ideas! hunting ideas! FH in general ideas!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 10:51:49 pm »
Sorry, but no.

It might freak out our younger members, and  the den~claimers/bullies/ etc. would get SO overconfident.

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 02:41:06 pm »
hey, who are you to say so? your just a newbie. and if anyone gets "freaked", just go away.

purrito

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 04:33:02 pm »
Livese that is no way to talk to another member. We are all equals here, have some respect.

All hunting related ideas should go in the mega hunting idea thread, stickied in this board.

I'm so and so about fighting. It should be a 'Click and send invite to fight' sort of thing where the other member can deny.

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 07:04:06 pm »
ya, that was stupid. -shout- sorry for being mean wolfwing104!!!!! ill put this on that thread then?

purrito

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 07:12:35 pm »
Yes. Since these ideas are going to be brought to that thread, I'll go ahead and lock this.