Author Topic: Random tid bit I've learned over the, about a year, I've been on FH  (Read 6744 times)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Random tid bit I've learned over the, about a year, I've been on FH
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2013, 11:48:03 pm »
I've seen many people and there seems to be a range from 10 - 20+

I am 11 and to be honest most people are somewhere in their teen years. I know this because when me and my pack were derping around we started talking about what grade we were in and how old we were. Relizing that most of my pack was made of teenagers I don't feel comfortable ordering them around. They still don't seem to know that the alpha of their pack is 11 xD And don't think I'm in mature 'cuz I don't wander FH acting in mature. Now I have seen teenagers act pretty in mature. Lol

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Gamble

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2013, 01:16:06 am »
I find it depends on the time of day, I may just be imagining it, though.
I notice younger age groups are on early morning then from about 4-7 my time, naturally when they aren't in school.
Older age groups lurk later at night and during the day. People in college with block schedules, or recently graduated high schoolers with part-time jobs.

I do see 14 year olds running around during the day, home schoolers, people who work from home, whatever the case.

I'd say there is more teenagers than any other age group, in the long run, aha. Just look at the number of people online whenever school isn't in session! x3

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2013, 10:53:17 pm »
Im a tween (pre-teen). I just asumed all the older people have other things to do...

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??