Author Topic: Rants: Bullying  (Read 7887 times)

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
Rants: Bullying
« on: July 20, 2013, 04:50:21 am »
I feel like I should bring this topic up, since I've had about enough of it myself. I find it horrible that people on this game feel like they can bully others, and not hurt a single soul.  The fact that these people don't understand that they're truely hurting people's real feelings and may affect their life by saying this is ridiculous. I, myself, am pretty young, and to be losing friends and family right now, I don't think being bullied and picked on will help me nontheless. I'm saying this now, and I really mean it, but I hope people in this rant can relate, because I'm seriously tired of it all.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 03:12:34 am by BlueCrisis »

|| Preset ||

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
Re: Rants: Bullying
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 05:36:04 am »
It is quite sad. But I just block them if they get worse. I also report people if it gets to serious. I would continue talking bout this but I'd rather keep it simple and short.
Side account for Sigyn

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 07:52:40 am »
I got bullied one day, in Last Cave, doing the glitch. I went to the portal and sit, doing nothing, bored. When 2 people came, and a ugly-in-my-opinion sit next to me too and said, in General, "You need some makeup" (he was stupid too ._.). Then I said something about him that I don't remember, and he sweared, and kept swearing, in General, I repeat, in General. Happily I had screenshots, and I reported, but seems like or he quit FH, or he is banned, saying that FH staff banned him for no reason....

This was the only time I got bullied.

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Alliegant

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Time waits for no one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2013, 01:26:30 pm »
I understand you perfectly.I started to lose my friends,my pack,my everything on FH.I was bullied,in school,in game,I started to suffer,started to cry and stuff....Everyone has feelings,but someone just keeps hurting us.I keep fighting,because life is hard..even it's a game,but seriously,if you are new in this game,you must be polite anyways,who knows.I also saw some ppl that are so rude,always rude in rps,talking rude to you.....FH is a game,everyone can be fake or not,but if you wanna be serious,than be pozitive,be a good helper,and polite.It will helps you in this virtual life...even we can be hurted so simple.

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2013, 03:18:33 pm »
The leader of my Clan once asked me and my friend to kick someone out, as he needed to go. We were successful, but the person keeps harassing us since then. And not only us. I have an entire this bunch of friends, we were all here together, talking about things. I only said ''Baconstrip. ;c'' and they /all/ said they had troubles with him.
There's also the three saxophonist altos in my music class, they whispered things about me and my boyfriend-- and my bestfriend before that--but since I'm a saxo alto as well, I could hear them perfectly. It hurt me so much. And the best in all that: they didn't know that what they did was bullying.

Don't want to mess up the color coding, so... when my friends blocks Baconstrip, he uses the block glitch to undo it. He asked me to block him, but I didn't. I think it's unfair to let my friends face that while I'm just a blind person eating bacon, only seeing one part of what's happening.
Note: the person's name isn't baconstrip. It's just a random thing used to replace the name after I saw Delay's post. I just wanted to use that strikethrough feature. c:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 03:09:50 am by FallenStarOxO »

Offline F a t a l

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2013, 03:20:14 pm »
I find it absolutely appalling how common bullying seems to be in this game (a lot of other games, too). 'Copy' someone's character? You get bullied. Have an 'ugly' character? You get bullied. Have a species someone doesn't like (Hyenas are often harassed by lions, and foxes are harassed by warrior cats, for example)? You get bullied. Can't spell as well as everyone else? You get bullied.

It's ridiculous, and some people really need to grow up.
Found in-game as F a t a l
Frequently hanging around on characters Daiquiri and Paenitere.

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2013, 05:02:18 pm »
I'm glad people can relate and that you guys understand how I feel..

It's ridiculous, and some people really need to grow up.

I agree here, Fatal.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 07:43:02 pm by BlueCrisis »

|| Preset ||

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2013, 05:36:22 pm »
I do agree with you 100% and I myself for one have had enough of kids bullying others. It does come to a point where I to wanted to just get up and leave cause of people who think they are superior then you can do what ever they want and bully you. It truely sickens me that bullying is still a common occurrence with everyone. If you are being bullied by someone then just block them and or take screenshots of what they are saying.
It does make me sad that people who do claim that they are adults such as 20 or 21 years of age would go all the way to just make little kids feel like crap. It's....just wrong.
-le cuddles Cri- I'm here for you gurl <3
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2013, 06:17:22 pm »
I really don't see what people think they will accomplish by hurting others. Bullying is a huge problem, not just of Feral-Heart, but in the real world. And the sad thing is, no matter what we do, it never seems to stop.
I'd say blocking them or reporting them for harassment would be a good choice.

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2013, 06:34:15 pm »
I do agree with you 100% and I myself for one have had enough of kids bullying others. It does come to a point where I to wanted to just get up and leave cause of people who think they are superior then you can do what ever they want and bully you. It truely sickens me that bullying is still a common occurrence with everyone. If you are being bullied by someone then just block them and or take screenshots of what they are saying.
It does make me sad that people who do claim that they are adults such as 20 or 21 years of age would go all the way to just make little kids feel like crap. It's....just wrong.
-le cuddles Cri- I'm here for you gurl <3

Thank you Feareh, I'm glad you think so. ;3; <3

|| Preset ||