Author Topic: What Kind of Forum Feral Are You?  (Read 2498 times)

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
What Kind of Forum Feral Are You?
« on: September 07, 2014, 05:01:27 am »
So, hey there.
What do you prefer to do on the forum? Basically what I mean here with the title is what do you prefer doing in the forum day to day or so?
Personally, I've found the Who's Online thing and I just like stalking the users on that board to see what they're looking at. A lot of stuff is just ehh because they're just logging in or something, but there are a few interesting threads people are staring at. I'm just hidin' in the wall....

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Re: What Kind of Forum Feral Are You?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 05:38:14 am »
I mainly check out my "Updated Topics", though also often venture into the "Unread Topics" (which seem to be dying oAo).
I remember whenever I first found out the "Who's Online" <s>I was actually really confused with it at first</s> thing, too, though I don't really mess with it anymore.
-Wolfie

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 02:13:25 pm »
Stalk everything

I usually just check the Unread Topics board or whatever it's called (scrolling up to check is so hard), just seeing what new topics there are and checking out any that interest me.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 04:00:05 pm »
I stalk the Help boards and new discussion topics :3 I love being everywhere on the forums at once. And right now in life I really wish I had that power, because I want to do so many things and not miss a beat. I want to watch Netflix; but I also want to draw, and play FeralHeart, and skype, and be on the forums. New flash friends, doing all this at once, sadly, is not possible ;-; I've tried, really. I want there to be sometime in my life, where I'm organized on a good schedule. Until then, I'll try to deal with this chaos xD

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 04:14:11 pm »
When I am on a computer constantly, yeah I am all over the place! Doing a million things at once... heh.
But, it gets limited when I wm on my mom's crappy phone, I can't open tabs and programs. Dx it sucks. I still try to be active though, I want to interact with others - even if this isn't considered that(to my mom and therapist).
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2014, 04:36:57 pm »
I personally devote most of my time on the Feral Heart forums to the Help, Discussion, and Creation boards. For one the Help board is something I stalk because I genuinely like to help others fix their issues. Especially if it is a new member that just needs some assistance, why shouldn't they be given immediate help? Even if it's an older member, I still love to help. Everyone has those newbie moments(even the oldest members) and just needs a nudge of assistance sometimes. Discussion boards are also something you'll find me posting in a lot because I much enjoy sharing my opinion or point of view on things. I also like to see what others like to discuss and what they're interested in. The Creation Boards is something not a lot of people stalk, but definitely should. Members work hard for long periods of time to make new things for Feral Heart, and I feel like they don't get quite the recognition they deserve. Presets, Maps, Meshes, Markings, etc are all giving to this community and I love to make people feel like their effort was worth it. As you said before I often check the 'Who's Online' board if I feel extra stalkerish. It's always good to see guests looking at the rules, staff pages, the BIG help thread, etc. Also seeing several users online being productive is amazing to see too.
Personally I usually have like four FH Forum tabs open at a time because I like being able to see everything and be "Everywhere". Sounds weird but it's how I like to work :D

Love this topic by the way
-stamp of approval-

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2014, 05:04:01 pm »
I pretty much just stalk the game/forum discussions and events/contests, but I sometimes look around the Introductions or help threads.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2014, 05:39:05 pm »
As for me, really, I stalk a bunch of threads.
I'm usually lurking around Game/Forum Discussion, the help boards, Art, Screenshots, Off-Topic Discussion, and the roleplay boards.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2014, 08:01:25 pm »
im attracted to the game/forum discussion and the off-topic boards, because i like talking about different things. i need variety to keep myself interested, i have a low attention span.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2014, 09:30:20 pm »
What I like to do on the Forums hmm?

Well I like to try to help people to the best of my ability, and to get to know them better. I like to go int he art area, and suggest people draw something for me so that I can see everyone's unique art styles. So basically...anything that involves me getting to know more members is what I like to do in the forums. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble