Author Topic: -Wip- Dragon species, contest for name!  (Read 2174 times)

Offline Krystal

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Ferals R Us
    • View Profile
-Wip- Dragon species, contest for name!
« on: November 25, 2011, 06:24:22 pm »
Well, I have thought of a species earlier today, so I thought I should share it with you guys. It's not a species really for the game, just one I made up.

[insert name here]

The [name] are dragons, but they don't start out that way. In fact, they are born into a human world, grow up normally, until, the day. This race calls it "Truth Day." This normally happens at earliest, their tenth birthday, but it can be any time later. The human is normally tall, skinny, but has a big appitiete, but then changes begin to happen. They become weak, as their spine grows, their neck elongating and long, whip-like tails appearing. Their heads narrow, to form a long snout, and their hair dissapears, replaced by strong scales and arrays of spikes and horns. Their arms turn into gaint wings, thin membranes stretching out between the long fingers. Their bodys become thin bullets, blasting through the air with their stream-lined bodys. Humans often kill people like this, as this is their weakest point. The changes actually happen slowly, but it is noticable quickly. The time it takes to transform differs from one to another, for reasons unknown. There are hidden caves underground, where whole communities of [species] live and thrive. They survive off scouts that hunt overgorund, bringing back food. If two of the species mate, there is an egg with the true form of the [species] already formed. The structure is actually much like a wolves, with alphas, betas, deltas, and more. They speak through their human launguage, but often make grunts, growls and roars. They can have any personalite, ranging from noble, to kind, to deadly. They eat a lot, and prefer meat over vegetation, but will eat the other if there's not enough meat. No [species] is truely known to have any powers, but records have said that some have went underwater, and never came up, or flew into space, not needing to come back down to Earth. If a scout sees that humans begin to reach the underground cave, the group will abadon the cave, leaving pockets with grass where they used to sleep, and carcasses of previous meals. They then dig a new cave, with nlong tunnels and branches leading to rooms that they sleep in, othersd that they eat in, and a main, big one that is like a council room.

Form:
Code: [Select]
Name:
Apperance:
Personality:
History:
Family:

(Sorry for any misspelling.)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 06:26:49 pm by Alfred_F._Jones »

Offline Krystal

• Finest Floof
  • Ferals R Us
    • View Profile
Re: -Wip- Dragon species, contest for name!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 06:30:13 pm »
Alpha Female- March
Apperance: March is an albino, witha slender body and tall appearance. She has long horns on her tail, and her head. (Yes, it isn't very descriptive. Deal with it.)
Other: The personality and history are shown in any roleplays. Yes, this is a fail form. Thanks for noticing. Also, she has no offspring.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 06:32:11 pm by Alfred_F._Jones »

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 02:52:30 pm »
does this have a map if so i would join if not im probly not going to join :/

Offline Krystal

• Finest Floof
  • Ferals R Us
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 10:25:06 pm »
Again, this species really isn't in-game, but I'll try making a map, even if it won't be too good. Also, I know it's hanging on an egde, but I still want to see people making some.

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 06:21:24 am »
Very nice.

? Signature by Pokrovka ?