Author Topic: <Levitas, the Storm Keepers>  (Read 2180 times)

ForceField

<Levitas, the Storm Keepers>
« on: May 31, 2012, 11:47:58 am »
With the Latin name Brevis tempero , meaning short tempered , the Levitas is an altered species of canines created in the heart of storms. These canines are bourn when a thunder/lightning storm is at it's climax. The shock of two lightning bolts are connected at the exact time the loudest thunder clap in the storm sounds and creates this species. A pair of Levitas that are trully in love may create a storm together than can produce up to seven Levitas. The baby Levitas are called Tonitrui. They have this term until they become mature (5 years for male, 4.5 for female).
The Levitas plural is Leviti. These creatures' bones and teeth are made of ellectrical currents but may be killed the same way as any other ordinary wolf. But the attacker takes the risk of being ellectricuted. As their scientific name suggests, these creatures are short tempered and impatient. They trust only their own type, at first. You may gain the trust of a Lavitas by offering it a full bloom blood-red Rose. Tonitrui however are impossible to befriend until they are mature, they will only trust those closest to them. Levitas have only ellectrical powers but Tonitrui have the power to read minds while they are immature. Female Tontrui differ from males by being unable to read minds but being able to turn invisible.

Colouring for the Levitas: PELT COLOUR- R_78|G_9|B_81|||| UNDERFUR- R_234|G_247|B_0||||EYES-R_255|G_0|B_0||||BELOW+ABOVE EYES- R_255|G_190|B_0||||R_178|G_0|B_178||||TAIL TIP- R_225|G_225|B_0||||MANE|R_225|G_214|B_0||||MARKINGS-R_0|G_0|B_0||||NOSE-R_178|G_0|B_178||||Levitas may be any size from the middle of the markers, up. Female have black full orb eyes instead.

Markings and mane for Levitas: Body-Tiger|Head-Tiger|Tail-Tiger||||Mane-Flame||||Eyes:Full orb

Colouring for Tonitrui: Same everything as the Levitas but pure white glow orb eyes, white underfur and white tail tip.

I take all credit to the name and style of my creation, please I ask politely for you to not take credit for making this species, all may make a char like these but do not 'steal' them or accuse anyone of stealing a char that looks exactly like this when they have read this post. I ask for all !friendly! comments and please no fighting on this post page.

XoXo yours truly, Force  ;D

ForceField

Re: <Levitas, the Storm Keepers>
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 11:50:03 am »
I look forward to seeing this new species roaming around the Feral Heart world. :)