Author Topic: --Zino's Dog--  (Read 3543 times)

Offline Sunrae117

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Just avoiding my work at all costs.
    • View Profile
--Zino's Dog--
« on: July 13, 2015, 08:39:23 pm »
!!Please ask permission before making one, and please follow the creation guild lines!!  

SPECIES: Canine
BREED:
Zino's Dog

HISTORY:
Zino's Dogs are dogs created by (believe it or not)a man named Zino. Not much is known about him. Only rumors suggesting he had some very weird choices in his job and had people coming after him. He created the dogs to protect himself and his treasure. This might suggest where the jewelry the breed wares comes form. Even though Zino is said to be dead, even though there are no records suggesting a specific date that he died on. The dogs still continue to roam around the world, as if their master is still alive.

BREED SPECIFIC: Zino's dogs are a very proud race and see them selves as more elite then other species, especially those that cant fly. Zino's dogs normally travel separately or in small bands. Despite being more secluded they sometimes choose to latch onto groups of other animals for temporary amounts of time.

Zino's Dogs also tend to adorn themselves in animals remains, such as bones and feathers, and then in jewelry. This stems from their prideful nature and drive to impress their master.

GENDER SPECFIC:
Females tend to be larger then the males, but Zino's Dogs are very large animals in general so averagely their sizes are about even.

PREFERED CLIMATE:
Forests, plains, cliffed or areas with steep perches are preferred.

EXAMPLES:

CREATION REGULATIONS:

SIZE:

Anywhere within the orange boxes.

COLORING: The main body should be brown, the under fur being a lighter variety of that and the markings being a darker version of the base pelt. The color around the eye can either match the marking colors or the under fur color, but it must match one of the two. Wings must be the same color of the markings or the pelt depending on the markings you adorn your Zino's Dog with.

MARKINGS: Markings can vary accordingly, but some markings(like the ones based off of games) you will not be aloud to use on a Zino's Dog. The markings you use don't necessarily have to be realistic, but must not be too out their.

BODY PARTS:

TAIL: No. If a Zino's dog were to have a tail, it would be a sign of impurity and the member who has it would be treated as an outcast.

EARS: should be folded, or default ears. Also note that their ears are larger then the default size. But are not super big.

CHEEKS: Cheeks should line up with the body's width when looking face on at a Zino's Dog.

NOSE/FORHEAD: Should remain around the default sizes. Nose color should also be the same color as the eyes. Noses can not be solid black.

MANE/HAIR: Zino's Dogs have mane hair on their head and have back mane. The colors of their hair is normally, but not limited, white, off-white, tans, creams, light grays.

EYES: Eye type should be "Ring", and they should be the same color as the noise. Eyes can not be solid black.

WINGS: Bird/feather wings. NOT AN ITEM. The wings you use have to be the bird wings the game offers so that you are able to fly.

ITEMS:
The items you must have:
Horns. Any type will do.

Items you can have, and/or we recommend you to have on your Zino's Dog.
Jewelry like necklaces, chains, bangles, bracelets, rings, piercings, even crowns.
Bones, or other animals remains. This includes spikes, bone armor, or feathers.

--UPON MAKING A ZINO'S DOG YOU WILL BE ASKED TO CREDIT ME SOMEWHERE IN IT, AND TO JOIN THE GROUP I HAVE MADE SPECIFICALY FOR THESE CREATURES--

----You are required to join this group to keep in touch with other members of the species and possibly rp with them----

----Also please put  a picture of the Zino's Dog you make here, but only if you are aloud to make one----

Offline BloodWolfHD

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
Re: --Zino's Dog--
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 06:10:41 am »
Wow, you made a very strict species here. However, I like it. Unfortunately it must be brown, and I like black much more. Maybe I'll find a Zino's Dog In-Game, who knows?
In-Game-Name: Zetsub?
My Preset is here

Offline Sunrae117

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 08:37:40 pm »
Wow, you made a very strict species here. However, I like it. Unfortunately it must be brown, and I like black much more. Maybe I'll find a Zino's Dog In-Game, who knows?

lol yah it is really REALY specific and strict. Thanks though.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 08:40:58 pm »
I think this is a really interesting species! ^^ Great job on these, I think they're very creative c:

Offline Sunrae117

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 01:52:01 am »
I think this is a really interesting species! ^^ Great job on these, I think they're very creative c:

Thanks. Lol Ive seen your species, and they kind of got me into this.