Author Topic: Remember  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Remember
« on: October 11, 2016, 04:28:46 am »
*This is a song I made click this link then just read the thing in the song's tune because Im not fit to sing yet XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cytYQuzBaIM*

Remember those days you sat on the swing feeling empty inside. you dont feel like your playing with them to have fun. instead you listen to quotes. The others told you behind a computer. you felt off and looked into the distance. watching the others play. not knowing what to do. you always knew you weren't like them, while you had misery in yourself. thinking of your only friend. hearing those playful screams. Someone starts to ask you for a swing so you just fall off, they thought that you were hurt. after a few days of doing it they knew it was obvious you had something touching your mind. and if you never thought you. your tired sigh and started to play. starting to revive your hope and have fun. though you cant really be like the others, but your just your self. and we're all different we cant really be something like that group of girls. i can tell we are good, conflicts to be avoided you were tired i was also tired. you know that your not alone sit in my lap and i'll hug you. 
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 04:30:46 am by leahling »