Author Topic: Preset still not working D":  (Read 1731 times)

Offline wolfsoul101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Dogs?? ? Dogs.
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Preset still not working D":
« on: August 23, 2011, 11:27:54 am »
Okay so i took some advice from somebody and it still didnt work not even after turning my computer off! I REALLY want to use this because its so cool  :'(

ORIGINAL POST
Okay so i spent like four hours on this preset of my fursona and i get on the game all excited and then i hit export preset after making everything all perfect and them BAM "failed to export preset" and so i was all "oh well here let me just click it again and everything will be fine! :3" but then no... i got the message again. i just want to slam my head through six walls,  realllllllly love this preset and i followed a youtube tutorial exactly and i used the same tutorial to use a preset before and that one worked just fine... im srsly mad because I LOVE THIS PRESET and worked reeeeaaallllyyyy hard on it ;~;

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: Preset still not working D":
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 11:53:58 am »
1. is it all one layer? that could be a problem
2. i often copy the files from the first or second preset folder in order to get the right size, then color over them with what i want, try that.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline wolfsoul101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Dogs?? ? Dogs.
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 05:06:08 pm »
1. is it all one layer? that could be a problem
2. i often copy the files from the first or second preset folder in order to get the right size, then color over them with what i want, try that.

It is all one layer and i downloaded the one linked in ALL the tutorials :P

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 03:23:31 am »
then i have no clue what the problem is, try making it in gimp or photoshop if you haven't? i tried making a preset in paint.net and it never worked, so that may be the problem
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline wolfsoul101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Dogs?? ? Dogs.
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 08:29:20 pm »
its done on gimp :(