Author Topic: Feralheart+ help! Pleasee?  (Read 1036 times)

Offline kirbyrocks

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Feralheart+ help! Pleasee?
« on: February 19, 2012, 09:21:00 pm »
Hi guys, this is a little urgent. Here's the issue. Everything worked find in Feralheart+. Until i logged in. When i logged in, the map terrian in the character choices looked pitch black, but i ignored it. I created a new character in the game. When i used the new character, i appeared into a Pitch black area, with other players running around. I tried to reset my home, but it didn't work out. EVERYTHING WORKS, EXCEPT THE TERRAIN!!! So i went back to my old feral heart game, and set bonfire island for the new character i made. I went back to Feralheart+, but, the same thing accorded! Pitch black terrain!!! Can some one help me please  :'(
Im a epic puppy :D

~Falconflight~

Re: Feralheart+ help! Pleasee?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 10:07:12 pm »
After you set your home, did you leave your character in Bonfire? It needs to be in Bonfire with the home set to work.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 10:34:35 pm by ~Falconflight~ »

Offline kirbyrocks

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 10:31:22 pm »
After you set your home, did you leave your character in Bonfire? It needs to be in Bonfire with the home set to work.
Yes i did! its just pitch black terrain! i could see other characters, but not the terrain!
Im a epic puppy :D

~Falconflight~

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 10:33:45 pm »
And your positive all of your characters are in Bonfire and it's set as your home? Not just on your characters, but if someone else has an account and they play on the same computer as you, Their characters need to be in Bonfire too.

~Falconflight~

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 10:36:29 pm »
Oh wait. Hold on let me find the link this might help. Give me a minute.

~Falconflight~

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 10:39:07 pm »